Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

cool.

I tried to start a thread on t2w, it was about interviews with the dukascopy fx trader of the month. pretty good how they analysed the fx market.

think it got taken down might be too much advertising for dukascopy

That's a shame , it's the fastest way to learn imho , watching , listening and reading about what good traders do, there are some good ones out there you just got to dig them out.There are some on the forums too , it's an eye opener just reading through the posts of the better traders an insight into their world and how they do it.

I did have a look briefly at that before SD , I'll have another look.Thanks for that.

We've had big rallies and big falls in July and August. Even now, Footsie coukld be making an attempt at a double bottom. Will it succeed? I don't know and I don't think that anyone does. We all have opinions and I am trying the possibilities as I see them, providing I have a sensible get-out stop in place.

We've had big rallies and big falls in July and August. Even now, Footsie coukld be making an attempt at a double bottom. Will it succeed? I don't know and I don't think that anyone does. We all have opinions and I am trying the possibilities as I see them, providing I have a sensible get-out stop in place.

afternoon Splitlink did u watch the instutrade trader meeting video?

Still thinking about this dow ratio...... ftse now 5649 x 2.25 = 12710 currently quoted at sell 12750 buy 12755 so the ftse is weak?

Still thinking about this dow ratio...... ftse now 5649 x 2.25 = 12710 currently quoted at sell 12750 buy 12755 so the ftse is weak?

i do not look at weak strong.

I use FTSE as a way to trade dow.

so ftse low 5627 = dow minus 111.

the question is this. I expect a technical rebound in dow today. of maybe 80pts. so I would go long ftse to play this rebound.