Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My support area was between Yesterday's Low and the overnight low what's wrong with that?
Fair do's. I wasn't trying to suggest that you were "wrong" but that I was seeing something different..... and with it being Friday and Trump and Corona and all, I was looking at a slightly wider range....

Screenshot_37.png

Screenshot_38.png

Fair do's. I wasn't trying to suggest that you were "wrong" but that I was seeing something different..... and with it being Friday and Trump and Corona and all, I was looking at a slightly wider range....
and fair do's to you too, have a great weekend :)

You nailed it...
Spanish flu: they didn't know where it came from, didn't know how it spread and had no cure for it
Coronavirus: they didn't know where it came from, didn't know how it spread and had no cure for it
If you were in the vicinity of anyone that could have it, what would you do? Stick around because you presume it is just the flu or run for your life thinking it might be the start of the equivalent of the Spanish Flu?
I need to add that the mortality rate of seasonal influenza is 0.1%, the mortality rate of the coronavirus is 2%. The added fear factor is obvious, so, anyone making a comparison between the two and that still thinks closure & travel restrictions are an overreaction should consider "what would they'd be doing if cases were found in their area"?

I need to add that the mortality rate of seasonal influenza is 0.1%, the mortality rate of the coronavirus is 2%. The added fear factor is obvious, so, anyone making a comparison between the two and that still thinks closure & travel restrictions are an overreaction should consider "what would they'd be doing if cases were found in their area"?

Check out Prof Neil Ferguson ( Imperial College University of London) in his video. Some sensible level headed analysis.