Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

they should have an elliott wave central command which sends out the wave count, bit like bomber command during the war

indices are already very bearish sp500 is 100% bearish, and dow is almost 100% bearish. the only way to get rally imho, is

a. dow opens down 130pts (and shorts cover in first few minutes and can go home early ) market then trend slowly higher as other shorts think of protecting their profits.

b, they can manipulated dow up at the open and trigger buy stops above the friday close, setting in trend a chain reaction causing market to spike higher.

You may want to listen to bernankes testimony before congress.

I posted the above at about 9.41 am today

The US economy is getting some help from the big drop in crude/gasoline prices. check the chart of walmart WMT

they could not get the shorts to cover, more bad news from cyprus and italy ( i am sure that referee was mafioso, or will become a "made man" with is performance yesterday)

where is everyone gone?

Hi SD -- I am 1 of the lurkers on the thread.It has peaked my interest due to the decent calibre of poster on here. Ftse and Dow were the first 2 instruments I was mentored on many moons ago so I have a soft spot for them.Unfortunately I don't trade them any more as I exclusively only trade oil now and short term as well so don't have much time to post anything that might be of interest or help, I will try occasionally however to participate on the thread when I have time , you never know I just might start trading ftse again.Good job on the thread you guys and keep up the good work.

Hi SD -- I am 1 of the lurkers on the thread.It has peaked my interest due to the decent calibre of poster on here. Ftse and Dow were the first 2 instruments I was mentored on many moons ago so I have a soft spot for them.Unfortunately I don't trade them any more as I exclusively only trade oil now and short term as well so don't have much time to post anything that might be of interest or help, I will try occasionally however to participate on the thread when I have time , you never know I just might start trading ftse again.Good job on the thread you guys and keep up the good work.

Dear KLW I am very pleased you have taken the trouble to post, I hope u will post again soon.

are you short crude at the moment?

do u notice that in the run up to a US election crude prices tend to fall?

Dear KLW I am very pleased you have taken the trouble to post, I hope u will post again soon.

are you short crude at the moment?

do u notice that in the run up to a US election crude prices tend to fall?

To be honest SD I don't look for that kind of information as a background to my trades , I really am a short term trader so fundies and anything else means very little to me, I don't even know the price of oil somedays I am just so focussed on my little area of trading, chart , price action candlesticks etc.