Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning SD

Seem to be repeating this part of the world.
Big sell off in the morning.
Will we get the buying or short covering in the afternoon in the UK and USA.

Morning SD

Seem to be repeating this part of the world.
Big sell off in the morning.
Will we get the buying or short covering in the afternoon in the UK and USA.

hi Bustech,

DOW/SP500 very technically weak (ok i am stating the obvious) they can only get them to go up by scaring the shorts into covering. THE HSBC pmi which caused dow to drop 250pts. was a big warning for markets.

Bustech did u watch the trader meeting video link i posted,?

today US new home sales if disappointing as rumoured then there may a good sell off coming in dow, snp and other indices

hi Bustech,

DOW/SP500 very technically weak (ok i am stating the obvious) they can only get them to go up by scaring the shorts into covering. THE HSBC pmi which caused dow to drop 250pts. was a big warning for markets.

Bustech did u watch the trader meeting video link i posted,?

Can you send the link again.
Just got home from work.
Thanks.

30yr us bearish signal, GBPUSD bearish also, unless these two can turn around markets under pressure, money running from risk into the safest place t can find.

today US new home sales if disappointing as rumoured then there may a good sell off coming in dow, snp and other indices

hi Samirs, US house builders are bullish, check out XHB, also lumber prices.and some of the big us builders with good balance sheets

XHB is homebuilder etf (us listed)

so if today;s numbers are better than expected (347k) then that should give some boost to stocks

hedge fund sentiment towards builders is already bullish and i think it went bullish maybe a few months ago. they watch the inventory of unsold homes once that is cleared XHB will zoom, professionals have "front run" this move, they are already long given what i hear in the instutrade meeting videos

Found link.
Thanks.

they meet most fridays , its a very good way to find out how hedge funds thing and are positioned. the link is for one video dealing with major indices other videos cover currencies and other stuff

check out the guy Anton Kreil, has very strong bio, ex goldman sachs trader.

they meet most fridays , its a very good way to find out how hedge funds thing and are positioned. the link is for one video dealing with major indices other videos cover currencies and other stuff

check out the guy Anton Kreil, has very strong bio, ex goldman sachs trader.

Just watched.
Very clear and simple the way I like it.
Makes you step back and look at the big picture and the thinking behind it.(y)

in terms of what happens in short term...with today's bearish tone a less than expected release can push the indices much lower since the big boys will like to use the news to get where they want to

indices are already very bearish sp500 is 100% bearish, and dow is almost 100% bearish. the only way to get rally imho, is

a. dow opens down 130pts (and shorts cover in first few minutes and can go home early ) market then trend slowly higher as other shorts think of protecting their profits.

b, they can manipulated dow up at the open and trigger buy stops above the friday close, setting in trend a chain reaction causing market to spike higher.

You may want to listen to bernankes testimony before congress.

The US economy is getting some help from the big drop in crude/gasoline prices. check the chart of walmart WMT

2 hours into trading and not one mention of those greasy, referee bribing spaghetti eating cheats.

excellent discipline