Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The first trade that I made on Friday was closed on a stop,the second manually, with a reduced profit to what I wanted. The third was on a limit.

Nothing special about any of them, really, the excuse being that it was a flat day, generally, compared to the 21st, but my point, in this post, is that the limit trade would have seen me in profit on the three trades. As it was, the last trade, which was a limit close, saw my net profit up on the day. Poor, I admit, but that was my fault!

I hope that I am understandable.

Attachments

• June 22 FT5M.jpg
    June 22 FT5M.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 128
have some information that FTSE100 may open up strong on monday 25 june. maybe +75pts, can anyone verify this?

Sometimes, the Dax gives a clue. It opens an hour earlier. If the FT opens strongly at 0800, it may be difficult to catch a sharp rise. Just a suggestion--no blame on me, please, if the reverse happens.

BTW, I always trade cash, never futures. Not for any special reason, just that when I post trades I may not say so.

Last edited:
please no one follow me do your own research , I am guessing , some times source is correct otherwise wrong, 5625ish is rumour

5625 is june highs and also near fib level 5610.
also SP500 61.8 fib 3month, is roughly equal 5644

Morning All
Sydney
BHP -1.44%
RIO -0.64%
Big sell off in the morning.
Then buying back in the afternoon, maybe short covering.
30 mins of trading to go.
Dow Futures down 0.50% most of the day.
EUR and AUD heading lower.

Morning All
Sydney
BHP -1.44%
RIO -0.64%
Big sell off in the morning.
Then buying back in the afternoon, maybe short covering.
30 mins of trading to go.
Dow Futures down 0.50% most of the day.
EUR and AUD heading lower.

morning all

miner action in aus trading does not look bullish for european trading

The first trade that I made on Friday was closed on a stop,the second manually, with a reduced profit to what I wanted. The third was on a limit.

Nothing special about any of them, really, the excuse being that it was a flat day, generally, compared to the 21st, but my point, in this post, is that the limit trade would have seen me in profit on the three trades. As it was, the last trade, which was a limit close, saw my net profit up on the day. Poor, I admit, but that was my fault!

I hope that I am understandable.

Thanks for that... good lesson.