Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DKE is more about an individual who overestimates their abilities when compared to their pears.

So now we've jumped form cars to fruit. Now that's eclectic. ...but shouldn't we be looking at apples and oranges or something???:)

Cantagril

If you are a serious trader start your own journal , why have you not done it?

I am not a serious trader. In fact I don't trade at all. Every trade I post is a figment of my imagination. I suffer from a range of psychological problems that I find are alleviated by posting rubbish on any forum that hasn't yet banned me. My current favourite is Mumsnet though I have to say they don't seem very interested in virtual Dax trades.

I am not a serious trader. In fact I don't trade at all. Every trade I post is a figment of my imagination. I suffer from a range of psychological problems that I find are alleviated by posting rubbish on any forum that hasn't yet banned me. My current favourite is Mumsnet though I have to say they don't seem very interested in virtual Dax trades.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hear hear, I second that emotion...

Attachments

• chr.jpg
    chr.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 65
Anybody watching ftse? :whistling

LOL - I just knew where you were going with this :cool:

You have to remember cable has come off the 1.30s in the last few days.

Don't be too hasty... When pound goes up to test 1.30s again you'll can pick your FTSE up off the 7300s.

:smart:

Last edited:

A serious trader would not want any distractions from amateurs , would he?Secondly ftse trading is only for amateurs.Professionals would look at spread/volatility , they would be scalping the dax.

A serious trader would not want any distractions from amateurs , would he?Secondly ftse trading is only for amateurs.Professionals would look at spread/volatility , they would be scalping the dax.

I have no idea as I'm not in your league. My presence here is solely for therapeutic purposes.

Anyone watching GBP / USD ?

Yes, looking for 1 more test to 1.2780, then a push back to 1.3000 (and beyond). I trade gold and pound in my main (bigger swings - 8 / 12 trades a year) account - reason being; these 2 markets appear to be in a clear bigger range, so its easier to leg in and out, depending on the location of the range.

Not sure what you have in mind regarding FTSE in relationship to this?

Nah, lets focus on the fruitcake :D

Truly a low blow Darkie.

We, the delusional and the reality challenged, have needs and sensibilities like everyone else. That we have no other way to express our angst and frustration with our inadequacies and life in general should not mean that we face day to day discrimination. We are already marginalised and disadvantaged enough as it is.

Show some compassion!

That's a g8 goal. :clap::clap::clap:

You see the way he spins that ball into the net. :cool::cool::cool:

Goalies so disappointed, turns his back and walks away in disgust. :-0:-0:-0

I don't think people realise what they are seeing :eek::eek::eek: