Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think you're being a little harsh. NST might very well have found the Grail - it's possible (pace Itspossible) even if unlikely. The assumption that he's trading on Demo is extremely insulting as that would make him completely deluded as well as stupid, ignorant ..and naïve. My own comments were based on the paucity of information as to his rationale and the self-congratulatory tone.

...and I do very much like the idea of not knowing with 5+ years of experience that tens of thousand of pips per month is in anyway exceptional. I'm lost in admiration and envy that he's been able to preserve that degree of innocence.

Well his closing balance last Friday was $4,888,274 so definitely not on demo.
I say we just sit back and learn from the master.

If only he would tell us something other than "I've just patted myself on the back again because I made a gazzilion points last week" not much to be learned there.

A song for the dow.

Attachments

• Sc.png
    Sc.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 65

I'm always ready and willing to learn from whatever source; it is after all the quality of the Thought rather than that of the Thinker that truly matters. Out of the mouths of..etc etc

I for one would be very interested to learn of a long-term consistently profitable strategy that yields many thousand of pips and real dollars a month though I admit to being somewhat wary of large DDs. I last blew up a sizeable account over 20 years ago which I recovered through a combination of really good luck and stupendous ignorance. Now somewhat older and considerably wider, I have no intention of repeating the experience; nonetheless, I'm sure that it would be possible to adapt NST's strategy to return, say, 10% of his gain without putting $4m on the line.

I remain, as ever, all ears......

If only he would tell us something other than "I've just patted myself on the back again because I made a gazzilion points last week" not much to be learned there.

You're letting past experience cloud your judgement. Just because so many posters treat fora as opportunities for a prolonged wank it doesn't follow that all anomalous statistics posted represent only a fertile imagination and might well have a basis in reality.

I admit to being put off by the "Aren't I clever" element which never makes friends no matter what the context but if he's putting millions of dollars in his bank account then I'd say that he's earned the right to a little arrogance.

I'm sure that NST would welcome the chance to share his insight and we should be patient and gracious enough to wait for him to expound his approach.

The good ole Uncle Sam effect has put +90 onto the dow pre open. :rolleyes:
@Oscar Reed maybe switch from buying dax after the close to buying dow after the close for your 'sleeping profits'. (y)

I'm always ready and willing to learn from whatever source; it is after all the quality of the Thought rather than that of the Thinker that truly matters. Out of the mouths of..etc etc
.. ..

I remain, as ever, all ears......

Is this you?

gettyimages-2714826.jpg

Lucky fella ;)

Nothing escapes you, does it? I haven't a clue who the one on the right is though......

...and I just got stopped out on my Dax long for +10.

+10 is better than a poke in the eye with a brown dirty stick. (y)

Ooogle Jenna Elfman and click on images to help sooth those big bright eyes :love::love::love:

+10 is better than a poke in the eye with a brown dirty stick. (y)

True. I think the root of my problem is that I lack imagination. I just don't have what it takes to post those really substantial gains that would assure my fantasy retirement and place in the record books. Perhaps there's some mentor or other who could help me out.