Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No point f*cking with a wizard!

Attachments

• Wiz.png
    Wiz.png
    250.6 KB · Views: 116
I reckon its gona go up, then down, then back up. Then down a bit, then up some and down bit, then before it goes down again it'll go up a bit. An then just kinda carry on like that.

Lets see if I'm right :D

Well I dont like to brag but ..... :cool: Just for lulz guys cos of course i dont know ****
6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4774-lulz.png

:LOL: Happy weekends all :D

pat, pat (on my back) for staying out t'day and for rearranging the tech holdings, particularly selling Amazon while it was still ahead. What I totally did no see coming was mib's 400pt additional one way down-move (700pts for the week), a bit of unrealized loss there that may require some creative action to recover. Overall a good week and an even better month... +66,868pts

Last edited:
hate market holidays, especially mid-week ones, they upset the flow and muck-up the game plans, will probably stay out of the markets till Thu as can't calculate probabilities till Wed US session and close is seen... markets run around like headless chuck without the lead from NY.. saw some of that already on Fri

Last edited:
pat, pat (on my back) for staying out t'day and for rearranging the tech holdings, particularly selling Amazon while it was still ahead. What I totally did no see coming was mib's 400pt additional one way down-move (700pts for the week), a bit of unrealized loss there that may require some creative action to recover. Overall a good week and an even better month... +66,868pts
watch

Send me your email address for a list of the trades, thereafter you can delete your skeptic picture message and replace it with a public apology

in the meantime, the 6 months fund seeder audit:
Annualized Return56.95%
Annualized Volatility524.61%
Sharpe Ratio0.11
Cumulative Return204.34%
Maximum Drawdown99.06%
Sortino Ratio/√20.25
FS Score56
Daily GPR0.69
Monthly GPR1.69

Last edited:
Send me your email address for a list of the trades, thereafter you can delete your skeptic picture message and replace it with a public apology

in the meantime, the 6 months fund seeder audit:
Annualized Return56.95%
Annualized Volatility524.61%
Sharpe Ratio0.11
Cumulative Return204.34%
Maximum Drawdown99.06%
Sortino Ratio/√20.25
FS Score56
Daily GPR0.69
Monthly GPR1.69
your location is shown as zimbabwe-i believe this to be false.
i smell a con son;)

your location is shown as zimbabwe-i believe this to be false.
i smell a con son;)

When you make over 66,000 pips in a month you don't need to con, surely you must understand that.
I believe he is here to demonstrate his greatness and show us less fortunate souls the way ahead all for free. You are such a cynic IP.

Yes, just noticed this, last week it was Australia!

But if I made 60K pts a month I would be well travelled too...

I bet the 10 best traders on T2W don't make 60K points a month combined!

...or am I missing something?

He resides in fantasy island m8.Along with several others;)

just need to look at the avatar to see who's living in Disneyland. You been given a way to see for yourself the reality but for fear of having to retract, you prefer to speculate and fantasize, so who's on fantasy island?