Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I know, used to post my entry and exit and support levels but you all laughed! now you can all laugh at seeing the results without knowing how it was done.

no worries, dear chap, we all know it can't be done so you can say what you like. Why not 66,000 in the day. Go on, go for it. But be careful postie will beat you to it if it's real trades that count.

Ok have had a look at the runes and they are telling me we'll over shoot 2438 to around 2442-5 levels and then drop back down to 2438 for cob and bare in mind to close the week at 2400 or there abouts give or take 0.001. ;)

I think the point is: not one person believes you!

right, 3 independent ways to verify but instead, envy just made you all disbelief because it hurt your pride to know you're all hopeless traders. The records are there, open to anyone to see, particularly fundseeder that takes the data directly from the broker.

right, 3 independent ways to verify but instead, envy just made you all disbelief because it hurt your pride to know you're all hopeless traders. The records are there, open to anyone to see, particularly fundseeder that takes the data directly from the broker.

You have no money you are a demo trader, with a 99.06% drawdown, damn I just peed myself.

My friend shouldn't you be helping hungry desperate people in need instead of helping out traders who have more money than they need and don't mind either making some more or losing what they already have.

Aren't you like wasting your time here?

Here you go a far better and worthier cause to spend time over. https://www.nspcc.org.uk/

Personally I like to plant and save trees my self.
https://www.woodlandtrust.org.uk/

Please take a subtle hint...

So have you read the Market Wizard books? You know those where Jack Schwager interviews some of the best professional traders the world has ever come to know. None of them get within a sniff of matching the results you claim so what does that tell the trained mind.

It's as if some unknown amateur runner joins a Sporting magazine and claims to run the 100 metres much faster than any of the professionals in the Olympic final. Have a heart :LOL::LOL:

no worries, dear chap, we all know it can't be done so you can say what you like. Why not 66,000 in the day. Go on, go for it. But be careful postie will beat you to it if it's real trades that count.

I challenge you to go to fund seeder site or one like it, look at the rules to be sure it's not funny stuff as you might assume then look at the leader's board, then come back here and say it can't be done. just because you can't do it, others can. benchmark proper traders not the mickey mouse one on this thread that feed on each othr's innuendo.

OMG the Dow hit a new all time high!

What a complete surprise! :-0

:whistling :whistling :whistling :whistling :whistling

I have a reasonable idea of what happens next.

Attachments

• falling-tree.jpg
    falling-tree.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 56
So have you read the Market Wizard books? You know those where Jack Schwager interviews some of the best professional traders the world has ever come to know. None of them get within a sniff of matching the results you claim so what does that tell the trained mind.

It's as if some unknown amateur runner joins a Sporting magazine and claims to run the 100 metres much faster than any of the professionals in the Olympic final. Have a heart :LOL::LOL:

I challenge you to go to fund seeder site or one like it, look at the rules to be sure it's not funny stuff as you might assume then look at the leader's board, then come back here and say it can't be done. just because you can't do it, others can. benchmark proper traders not the mickey mouse one on this thread that feed on each othr's innuendo.

Now read the post above yours about Market Wizards and tell me that you are achieving better results than the worlds top professional traders. So I don't care what your ****-a- mammy site says I KNOW without doubt that you can't be better than them.

Oh lol:D

It's not solely that you are apparently one of the best traders to walk God's green earth but also that you seem to take an unusual amount of pleasure in posting your results; that and the perfectly reasonable questions that have crossed everyone's mind:

-As it appears that you have not come across a trading forum before one can't help being curious as to how that might be possible.

-You have apparently learned to trade in a vacuum which is commendable if an unusual approach. Most folk read a lot, practise a lot (and with luck, lose a little) so perhaps if you were to share some of your experiences and how you arrived at your particular spectacularly successful strategy then you might find a very different audience.

-Why are you bothering to post on this kind of forum and on this thread in particular when it would have been immediately obvious to you that what you are doing is in a different league? Most people here would probably not be bothering with any forum at all with your kind of revenue. For example the millions that you have made over the last couple of years.

- You have said that you want to help but so far you haven't... or have I missed the explanation of your strategy?

-How have you managed to be unaware for 5+ years that your level of returns is exceptional by any measure?

Enquiring minds want to know but I'm fairly sure, we won't. Anyway, whatever it is that you hope to achieve, I wish you every success in your endeavours.

you can't be serious! my best Return on Position value is 41%, even fund managers like medallion can return 45% on $billions. Small individual professionals with less than $20m to invest return 120%. Why do you think 41% on $4m is unachievable? Do your homework and, again, benchmark real traders not the ones on this thread

sheesh! I told all the (few) people I mentored that if you can't return 20% on investment then you better stick to your day job, so I do double that, for me it's not good enough because the traders I benchmark with can tripple that, so I continue to look for ways to learn more... comming here amongs a bunch of nivice amatures was obviouly a mistake, not know till after I arrived.

Last edited: