Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

just need to look at the avatar to see who's living in Disneyland. You been given a way to see for yourself the reality but for fear of having to retract, you prefer to speculate and fantasize, so who's on fantasy island?
you are now shown as residing in australia-lmao
another 1 rumbled by its possible:rolleyes:
you piloting a jet bro?

Flying time from Harare, Zimbabwe to Sydney, Australia. The total flight duration from Harare, Zimbabwe to Sydney, Australia is 14 hours, 46 minutes.
TheTwilightZoneLogo.png

i see-your life is a combination of the twilight zone and fantasy island-
cool story bro;)

Send me your email address for a list of the trades, thereafter you can delete your skeptic picture message and replace it with a public apology

in the meantime, the 6 months fund seeder audit:
Annualized Return56.95%
Annualized Volatility524.61%
Sharpe Ratio0.11
Cumulative Return204.34%
Maximum Drawdown99.06%
Sortino Ratio/√20.25
FS Score56
Daily GPR0.69
Monthly GPR1.69

such a typical oldie... lives in a world of fantasy and confrontation, not lifting a finger to ever search for the truths because doing so would dismiss the fantasy and resolve the confrontation... then life would be so empty and dull, so unbearable. you're now on my ignore list, not because of plain annoyance but because nothing meaningful relevant to trading is contributed. Go start a trolling thread, you will be happy there amongst all the innuendo & insinuations

Last edited:
such a typical oldie... lives in a world of fantasy and confrontation, not lifting a finger to ever search for the truths because doing so would dismiss the fantasy and resolve the confrontation... then life would be so empty and dull, so unbearable. you're now on my ignore list, not because of plain annoyance but because nothing meaningful relevant to trading is contributed. Go start a trolling thread, you will be happy there amongst all the innuendo & insinuations

Though it is extremely unlikely that you are clearing 60k+ pips a month, it is at least theoretically possible. If one suspends disbelief, it's probable that the reason you are not finding the appreciation you seek on this forum is firstly that you are not practicing what you preach (see above quote and blue highlight) and secondly the relentless and entirely masturbatory quality of many of your posts.....

Lastly, I'm sure you yourself would at least acknowledge that your pip count puts you not only beyond all the traders on this forum but also far ahead of most, bar none. With this in mind and that the typical "oldie" has seen dozens of similar but far less flagrant claims turn out to be fiction, it is not surprising that your presence on this thread meets with at least some scepticism and derision.

Though it is extremely unlikely that you are clearing 60k+ pips a month, it is at least theoretically possible. If one suspends disbelief, it's probable that the reason you are not finding the appreciation you seek on this forum is firstly that you are not practicing what you preach (see above quote and blue highlight) and secondly the relentless and entirely masturbatory quality of many of your posts.....

Lastly, I'm sure you yourself would at least acknowledge that your pip count puts you not only beyond all the traders on this forum but also far ahead of most, bar none. With this in mind and that the typical "oldie" has seen dozens of similar but far less flagrant claims turn out to be fiction, it is not surprising that your presence on this thread meets with at least some scepticism and derision.

1. the link to web page associated with my t2 accounts updates several times a day and gives a real-time summary of my positions
2. I offered to send a screenshot of my trading account to anyone who wants it
3. contrary to the "blue" txt, if you go back a bit to earlier posts I answered several questions from participants interested in knowing my no stops strategy and on many occasions I posted live intended entry and exit levels, not least giving where I saw supports and resistances... just last Thu when several were chasing the dax down and getting stopped time after time, I stated (twice) that they need to wait for the 12525 level to reach before entry. If these are not meaningful contributions then what are?

Now going back to 1. & 2. if IP or yourself for that matter is a born sckeptit, then at least have the foresight (no to say courtesy) to look at the position summery and/or ask for a screenshot before making derogative comments. If you can't be bothered to do that than just shut-up!

BTW, I'm number 30 on the fundseeder list of audited amateur traders, meaning there are at least 30 traders doing better, in fact, the number 1 triples my results.

1. the link to web page associated with my t2 accounts updates several times a day and gives a real-time summary of my positions
2. I offered to send a screenshot of my trading account to anyone who wants it
3. contrary to the "blue" txt, if you go back a bit to earlier posts I answered several questions from participants interested in knowing my no stops strategy and on many occasions I posted live intended entry and exit levels, not least giving where I saw supports and resistances... just last Thu when several were chasing the dax down and getting stopped time after time, I stated (twice) that they need to wait for the 12525 level to reach before entry. If these are not meaningful contributions then what are?

Now going back to 1. & 2. if IP or yourself for that matter is a born sckeptit, then at least have the foresight (no to say courtesy) to look at the position summery and/or ask for a screenshot before making derogative comments. If you can't be bothered to do that than just shut-up!

BTW, I'm number 30 on the fundseeder list of audited amateur traders, meaning there are at least 30 traders doing better, in fact, the number 1 triples my results.

That the audit where you have a 99.06% drawdown not to mention a sharpe of 0.11

Sharpe Ratio0.11

Maximum Drawdown99.06%

I can see why there would be 30 ahead of that.
At a measly tenner a point why would you need funding at all, unless you are on demo of course.

..... If you can't be bothered to do that than just shut-up!

How about explaining "What makes a successful trader", why dont you give an idea of how you see the markets and trade them. Is it simply a case of youve been buying the dip for the last 12 months and it makes you money? Please enlighten us, because as I keep posting theres more than enough money out there for all of us. I think you said it best...

Taken +42.

Only another 59,958 to go.

:LOL:

Look guys, having been on fundseeded only for 2 years, I never considered my performance to be exceptional, in fact I joined this forum to learn something new so I could improve my results. It turns out that what I thought to be mediocre is considered by you guys as exceptional to the point that it must be fantasy.

Well, stick it you all! those that took the time to look at the link can see that I've had this performance since 2014, and like I said, I thought it to be the norm. You're all a bunch of envious loosers. Not my loss because I got nothing to learn from losers but some of you could have learned something new... that's how I got to were I am, learning from ones better than me rather than insulting them. Mind you, the facts were in front of your face but you chose to form uninformed opinions even with the fact in plain sight... it that's the way you make your trading decisions then no wonder your so bad at it that you actually think the norm is fantasy

Last edited:

Look guys, having been on fundseeded only for 2 years, I never considered my performance to be exceptional, in fact I joined this forum to learn something new so I could improve my results. It turns out that what I thought to be mediocre is considered by you guys as exceptional to the point that it must be fantasy

It gets harder off demo.

Look guys, having been on fundseeded only for 2 years, I never considered my performance to be exceptional, in fact I joined this forum to learn something new so I could improve my results. It turns out that what I thought to be mediocre is considered by you guys as exceptional to the point that it must be fantasy

Well, you see, contrary to what you might think people on here do know a thing or two. One of the things they know is that people making such outrageous claims as yours are just gaming on demo which bears no resemblance to real life.

Clearly, you are not going to learn something new on here - other that you can't pull the wool over our eyes - so you might as well up sticks and away.

Simple one for you, what will the dow (or nasdaq) do this week. 5 day view.

Well, you see, contrary to what you might think people on here do know a thing or two. One of the things they know is that people making such outrageous claims as yours are just gaming on demo which bears no resemblance to real life.

Clearly, you are not going to learn something new on here - other that you can't pull the wool over our eyes - so you might as well up sticks and away.

I think you're being a little harsh. NST might very well have found the Grail - it's possible (pace Itspossible) even if unlikely. The assumption that he's trading on Demo is extremely insulting as that would make him completely deluded as well as stupid, ignorant ..and naïve. My own comments were based on the paucity of information as to his rationale and the self-congratulatory tone.

...and I do very much like the idea of not knowing with 5+ years of experience that tens of thousand of pips per month is in anyway exceptional. I'm lost in admiration and envy that he's been able to preserve that degree of innocence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're being a little harsh. NST might very well have found the Grail - it's possible (pace Itspossible) even if unlikely. The assumption that he's trading on Demo is extremely insulting as that would make him completely deluded as well as stupid, ignorant ..and naïve. My own comments were based on the paucity of information as to his rationale and the self-congratulatory tone.

...and I do very much like the idea of not knowing with 5+ years of experience that tens of thousand of pips per month is in anyway exceptional. I'm lost in admiration and envy that he's been able to preserve that degree of innocence.

Oh yes, I suppose so. I'll have to tell Jack Schwager about him instead so that he can put him in the next Market Wizards where the 300% over the year consistently by proven top professionals is regarded as phenomenal. Our guy, as a rank amateur, leaves that for dead.

What with him and foroom-lluzer comparing himself to George Soros we've clearly got the cream arrived at T2W and should thank our lucky stars.

Dax looking like it wants to go up another 100 points.
ftse looking like it wants to go down 100 points.

No change there then.