Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Can't hold this, lol. I don't do shorts. Was naughty to even take the signal - Was an impulsive move based on a new methodology i'm looking at.

Out here for +10 and a slap on the wrist

+10 is good. Better than a poke in the eye :)

Have a short signal here at 12911
ignoring it

I don't know and don't usually trade the DAX but if I were to hazaard a guess, trend is up and it is only a matter of time before 12900s are attempted and taken out. The it has to try for 13000 the 3zero pscyho level.

I think we may have some sell off towards cob.

:rolleyes:

At this point in time you could say any number on the dax and it will be hit.
It almost like a last desperate attempt to buy food and water before the world ends. Just grab everything you can and pay whatever the price. That always end well - not!

Go down Dax!

Attachments

• daxdown.jpg
    daxdown.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 51
The jobs numbers in the US 'look' good, but they are more fake than The Donalds hair.

Most of the new jobs are low paid and people are spending less.

This is a one SECOND chart, humans dont buy like this.

The robots want that dow to be at a particular number by a particular time and no one is standing in their way. Not even those people who sold on the sh1ttiest economic news the US has seen in a long time.

Attachments

• dw1s.png
    dw1s.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 62

The robots want that dow to be at a particular number by a particular time and no one is standing in their way. Not even those people who sold on the sh1ttiest economic news the US has seen in a long time.

Wasn't that bad. :rolleyes:

Dollar is too strong so they are importing deflation.

No worries Trump has a master plan. Trust me he knows what his doing. It'll be happy ever after Trump :)

(n)(n)

Yes I've had some sell signals but not taken them. Testing support at 12880s.

I dunno but still favour the upside. Will wait for bullish signal or otherwise ignore the falls.

I reckon pound might well take on 1.28s.

Dow 50 points off the 'pointless' numbers provided by the spreadbettors.

I really wonder where they get them from.