Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In the pre-opening, the European markets negotiated in different directions. The main theme of the day is the US Federal Reserve meeting, but whose outcome will only be known after European markets close. However, political developments in Europe will continue to be in the spotlight. With regard to the United Kingdom, the leader of the DUP, the Irish unionist party that Theresa May counts on to guarantee the parliamentary majority, said yesterday that the negotiations are “going well” and there should be an agreement “sooner rather than later.” The BBC also said that the agreement could be sealed today. In terms of business, the Spanish company Inditex today presented its results for the first quarter of the year. Net income rose 18% to 654 M. €, in line with analysts’ estimates. Sales were slightly above expectations (€ 5569 M.) and EBITDA stood at € 1113 M., against the expected € 1103 M. €. In terms of economic indicators, industrial production relative to the Euro Zone will be published.

I dont know your time frame, and I short A LOT, but this chart says to me 12851 is going to be broken.

That will be @ 11 am then.

Attachments

• dx11.png
    dx11.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 56
The dax is now up 26% from November!
Because ... ???

Political favours.

Elections in Austria, France and UK out of the way and Merkel standing strong.

What can possibly go wrong for the Germans?

I'm surprised we haven't hit 13000 yet :)

This raging bull is doing wonders for my ISA & fund investments but not my short term bank balance ! :LOL:

I was literally thinking earlier, ''Man, it's gonna be weird to see the dax at 13000, soon''

Pretty sure it was at about 4000 when I traded it with deal4free, lol

Well I have PP-R3 @ 13005 for today and it's not unheard of for those levels to be taken out in one day.

PP-R2 @ 12885 and that's just in the wash now.

Hope we don't jinx it. ;)