Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is relentless, I have concerns.
I just dont think the big boys are buying into uncertainty. Its 'window dressing' to my mind.

But then my amygdala has probably been hijacked and is on the tarmac at Stanstead right now.

Attachments

• Good-Bad-Ugly 08 - Tuco Close Up.jpeg
    Good-Bad-Ugly 08 - Tuco Close Up.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 88
25 minutes to go and the dow is 3 points off its high of the day.
I've got a feeling I know how this ends.

In the time it takes you to watch this your dow positions will be up 50 points and you can take profit on the s&p then go to the beach.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtbxka_terry-waagwan_shortfilms

man you're good!
shame I took the night off but considering Wed might be a trend breaker, the night off might have saved me pain. I'm lying low till the Fed decides... got limit orders on both sides (+.7%, -2.8%), I'll just watch and see what gets filled... maybe both if the's a tugger-war between fundamentalists and technicians/HFT

Last edited:
Dows up 90 points, dax up 40 so ftse is obviously Down from its close.
That 160 point post election rally is being worn away.
Racing towards 7466 at the moment.

Dows up 90 points, dax up 40 so ftse is obviously Down from its close.
That 160 point post election rally is being worn away.
Racing towards 7466 at the moment.

I got the support at 7401 but judging y'r track record, i'm probably off the mark.
ASX up another 1% on top of y'day 2%, I think getting close to a short trade

I'm watching to see if the dow breaks its overnight high (though technically it is still night in New York).

The good old GBP is doing well, I wonder how that will affect ftse?

Attachments

• ftsh.png
    ftsh.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 57
I dont know your time frame, and I short A LOT, but this chart says to me 12851 is going to be broken.
On this occasion I'm looking for a few quick pips. It is risky given all the data europe and US out today. Small position added small again at 12820

On this occasion I'm looking for a few quick pips. It is risky given all the data europe and US out today. Small position added small again at 12820

Good luck, theres enough money out there for all of us to be rich trading both sides. (y)