Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is gaining momentum. Paddypower odds for the Donald to be impeached in his first term 2:1 feck me thats a high probability.

The Independent yesterday.
"Donald Trump's impeachment 'a question of when', says former Labor Secretary"
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. WTF were the yanks thinking when they elected him?

Is this the height of 'Fake news'?

"Exclusive:

Several sources familiar with the matter say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah is being given security briefings to prepare him for the Presidency.

Sources close to the legal community indicate that matters are proceeding rapidly in the forthcoming proceedings to remove Donald Trump from office, and to indict the co-conspirators around him."

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/13...ded-may-9th-hatch-getting-security-briefings/

In the pre-opening, the European markets traded lower. Political fears may once again condition investors' decisions following news that US President Donald Trump has asked former FBI Director James Comey to close the investigation to Michael Flynn, who was an advisor to the President To National Security for about a month. All of these news have heightened concerns about Donald Trump's ability to implement the announced program of measures, which includes tax reform and infrastructure spending, and has recently been one of the driving force behind stock markets.

Still the same for me as last week -

shorts below JUNE ES 2400. 3 goes above this number and a failure to close over it.

Just wait for short signals on the market you trade - but use ES as the guide (for now - as this is the number the world be watching/baiting).

Yes there maybe bounce opportunities, but make sure not to miss any short trades as there is still a legit target 2345/50 zone.

Low risk - get in as near to 2400 as possible (2392 zone looks an area due to this gap down), with 1 unit, then add 2 more (based on 3) if we break down hard - looking for 2350.

Definitely looks like decision time is looming either way!

For what it's worth, a trader who I respect is mentioning buying put options for the first time in ages today. He's been a bull throughout most of this rally, but I guess he's seen something today to make him worried

This post from yesterday is also concerning me slightly, lol.

I'm currently at +1 on my two ftse shorts, so not a complete waste of the day. :whistling
:LOL:

The out of hours criminals are trying desperately to shake out the longs.
Theres money to be made on the open.