Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

In pre-opening, European markets were trading in different directions. The Earnings Season is nearing its end, but today investors will still have to react to the results released by Vodafone and EasyJet. On the other hand, macroeconomic information will also be in the spotlight, as well as the oil price behavior that has been closely monitored in recent days. Today will be known the advanced estimate for the GDP of the first quarter of the Euro Zone. The recently released indicators have shown a favorable momentum in the first months of the year in all the countries that share the Euro. The meeting between the French President Emmanuel Macron and the German Chancellor Angela Merkel resulted in a joint demonstration of the two concerning a possible revitalization of Franco-German relations, which have been the driving force of the various member states of the European Union. Angela Merkel expressed her openness to achieving measures that guarantee the future of the European Union.

FTSE up 3.5% in 9 days!

Dax going vertical again.

G'day postie,

Ftse still bullish.... think we will hit 7500 this week. Might take a breather to so 7450. Needs to break current Rez 7475-80.

Scalp short, long from sp 7450 or a break to 7430 ( next sp).

Nice to see you are keeping this thread going.... I'll try and pop in more often.

G'day postie,

Ftse still bullish.... think we will hit 7500 this week. Might take a breather to so 7450. Needs to break current Rez 7475-80.

Scalp short, long from sp 7450 or a break to 7430 ( next sp).

Nice to see you are keeping this thread going.... I'll try and pop in more often.

In the next 30 minutes more like. :) It seems like they are just throwing money at it. The dax has taken a breather, but ftse is just powering on.

2.7% inflation and big losses from vodaphone and easyjet, whats not to love. :confused:

Oil is falling, the pound has been going up since October, the UK banks are moving from London to Germany and inflation is rising.
FTSE all time high?

WTF anyone, anyone, Bueller?

A bit of downside from Europe and the US now. Maybe a whole days worth tomorrow, but that might be stretching it.

Back to breakeven :LOL:

Just gonna hold it because....why not. Bulls step in big time each time it takes a knock. See if I can get 100 points or so out of it

Its crazy stuff, but dont fight it.
I try once in a while and get my fingers burnt.
Still holding a ftse short from 7501 !

If everyone is buying Europe AND the US where is all the money coming from?

Is this all on margin?

Zerohedge is still claiming the financial world is in meltdown. :whistling

10 years he's been doing it, nearly as long as me :LOL:

So we can buy... Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Meggit & BA :clap:

omg where is Pip? ...is he gone, so maybe I will come back :)

He gone man - solid gone!

Well at least his account is, more shorts than a cub scout convention.

Boom!