Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Feck me the Dax has actually STOPPED going up at a ridiculous rate.

By that I mean its only gone up 20 points in the last hour.

Angry for not having the balls to add to that long, lol. Didn't quite get low enough to tempt me.

getting back near B/E on the dax (should have added. D'oh), and made some longing the SPX, so see where we are later tonight/tomorrow as i'm bored sitting here.

I've placed 3 intraday dax shorts in the last 8 days, it wasnt pretty. None in the last 3 days.

Postie, think this is what i was on about, hadn't realised it was 9 days ago, what fun i must have been having !!!!!!! :whistling

Do you still have that target on S&P in the 2340's ??

Postie, think this is what i was on about, hadn't realised it was 9 days ago, what fun i must have been having !!!!!!! :whistling

Do you still have that target on S&P in the 2340's ??

Its a gap, they ALWAYS fill! Dont know when though :(

Thought it would be last week.

Germans getting their towels on the sunbeds early.
Close at 12,794 price at 12,807 now.

You just know somewhere pip is still shorting this on his imaginary account!

Attachments

• pip.png
    pip.png
    74.4 KB · Views: 63
European markets were trading bullish, with investors outpacing the possible effects of the International Cyberattack of “WannaCry” virus, as well as the latest missile test in North Korea. In fact, the regional elections in Germany, as well as the prospects for an extension of the oil production cut by Russia and Saudi Arabia, contributed to the positive sentiment of the investors. An analysis by Bank of America Merrill Lynbch notes that investment in European equity markets has shown strong growth, but there is still room to recover further. In the US, the uncertainty that has recently surrounded the Trump Administration, particularly with regard to tax reform, has left investors with greater uncertainty.