Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Don't be discouraged if ftse pauses here for a while.

Attachments

• keep on.png
    keep on.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 62
Anything over 6720 is really good now as long as its in trading hours, not the dodgy overnight prices.

Going to see 'some' downside so I'm closed at 6708.
I'm off for the rest of the day - we have sunshine here. :eek:

Will be buying ftse again tomorrow.

Plummet, collapse, crash, no that must be for 1% moves so maybe later on.
So for now we have a crumble into an anticipated free fall plus I am never wrong unless I am wrong and then I double down before I get out but for now the end of the world is nigh unless it isn't.

Now res at 6691 then 6695 and 6699 and then the big number supports at 6690 all the way to 6679 and 6685 on the way back down. Who knows collapse or power ahead, exciting afternoon!

I don't bother anymore with long term predictions as a day trader... up and down in a day, just pull some pips and lose some, but try overall to make some otherwise what's the point? - an expensive hobby! (and theft of time which is an even bigger loss imho).

I don't bother anymore with long term predictions as a day trader... up and down in a day, just pull some pips and lose some, but try overall to make some otherwise what's the point? - an expensive hobby! (and theft of time which is an even bigger loss imho).

I rarely look at the ftse, 1st hour of Dax can give you enough action to free the rest of your the day.

Agreed, long term predictions are not much use if you only day trade, though some levels can prove useful on the bigger move days.

FTSE .. looking bullish but needs some encouragement. 6710 1st rez. 6700 1st sp. Very similar action to yesterday so far (selloff noted after 1500hrs so need to be on out toes)

FTSE .. looking bullish but needs some encouragement. 6710 1st rez. 6700 1st sp. Very similar action to yesterday so far (selloff noted after 1500hrs so need to be on out toes)

Selloff as noted - very similar to yesterday. Could go to 6650 - 60...

Oils are down
Jpy crosses down
Indices struggling to go higher

So on balance, i'm short Dow, which is the weaker of the 3 US, S+P Nas Dow
100+ would be a result.

Oils are down
Jpy crosses down
Indices struggling to go higher

So on balance, i'm short Dow, which is the weaker of the 3 US, S+P Nas Dow
100+ would be a result.

To me that has a bad r/r (on my chart) down 100 or up 200 today. Also 7 years of history says this thing goes UP.
Just my thre'pence ha penny worth.

I rarely look at the ftse, 1st hour of Dax can give you enough action to free the rest of your the day.

Agreed, long term predictions are not much use if you only day trade, though some levels can prove useful on the bigger move days.

Very true Nick, but the problems start if the morning open proves to be a kicking outside the school gates.....before school has even started !

....& as anyone reading (& is actually trading) knows, a morning kicking is a cold hard fact.

It took me ages to switch off after a bad morning. My time frame is very strict when I'm in, but the game is rigged to keep us glued.

Ftse is not for me, but I get why people do it, the Dax is a nuthouse, or was !

Got my straitjacket ready for when it really starts to motor again ;)