Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Till Trump got on the scene....heaven help us!

I don't agree, the system won't change, as the face change means nothing, but anything has got to be better then the past 25 years, Donald Duck n Mickey could do a better job..........just my 2 cents....:(

I don't agree, the system won't change, as the face change means nothing, but anything has got to be better then the past 25 years, Donald Duck n Mickey could do a better job..........just my 2 cents....:(

Be careful what you wish for.. lol

Still on the bright side might get some more market volatility if trump gets in!!:eek: I might even invest in gold.

I did the Gold miners earlier this year, did ok on dare i say, a penny stock, its now about a third of its value, i got the timing right, its now been diluted....so its dead, period.

Today begins a conference organized by CNBC, where they will participate in several personalities of the economic and financial world, as fund managers, hedge fund managers, economists, etc. This event may represent a good opportunity to know the views of stakeholders in the current environment, and which is their position in terms of portfolios and to what extent are anticipating a rise in interest rates.

Be careful what you wish for.. lol

Still on the bright side might get some more market volatility if trump gets in!!:eek: I might even invest in gold.

I will invest in nuclear fallout shelters if Trump gets in. :eek:

Attachments

• 1800.jpg
    1800.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 43