Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Second attempt - short order placed on DOW 18365 with 35pip SL.

targeting Lows..

what a short-squeeze on smaller timeframes.

is it putin playing with the algos??

:LOL:

Attachments

• US30H1.png
    US30H1.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 66
Remember to adjust your stops in sync with the cycles.

The wide stops will be taken just as efficiently as the -10/15's

Adjust your sights according to the flow, it is important to get in sync with it, fight it at your peril.

Forget forecasting levels, trust me, it's hokum.

I'm just buying the s&p at these levels, its going back up to 2200 at some point, its more of an investment strategy now. Buy and hold.

The only s&p positions I have which is NOT in profit is the 2160 I bought on Friday!

The 2130 one from 8.59 on Friday is good, plus the one I bought at 9.30 this morning.

I think they were worried about a 9/11 anniversary attack which didn't materialise.

2200 this week. (y)

The only s&p positions I have which is NOT in profit is the 2160 I bought on Friday!

The 2130 one from 8.59 on Friday is good, plus the one I bought at 9.30 this morning.

I think they were worried about a 9/11 anniversary attack which didn't materialise.

2200 this week. (y)

I've heard many theories, ranging from FED to Clinton. God knows lol

The whole system is a systemic failure, all built on hype......again...TIC....TIC....TIC........"BOOM"

If they raise in December it may wipe out all gains made from here on forth.....They have to do the one rate hike and let the market recover with earnings and retail in autumn.