Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Whether this is a breather in the move or a potential reversal I'm not sure, only time will tell, only thing I do know is that when the trading signal occurs, I'll be in either way :cool:

Whether this is a breather in the move or a potential reversal I'm not sure, only time will tell, only thing I do know is that when the trading signal occurs, I'll be in either way :cool:

Dinos, I like the way you're very methodical about your trading. Can tell you execute when you need to execute. keep em coming (y)

Same, its one of those days (tomorrow probably as well). markets are digesting news etc after a big move.

Have to agree this has been bought.

Stupid yanks. Dig deep .... buy it some ..... stingy beggars.

I've unwinded all my positions by the way

Will see at 4:30-5:30

Dinos, I like the way you're very methodical about your trading. Can tell you execute when you need to execute. keep em coming (y)

Thanks (y), it took me a long time to get disciplined (so to speak), I'm still prone to madness (like we all are), especially on the last NFP. I learned many moons ago, never to try guess, expect or anticipate what's going to or should happen, I cannot influence it, so I adopted that principle into my trading style which basically follows the boys who can influence it by jumping on their backs after the move has just started (in my eyes) and getting out before the move ends. Doesn't always work, but does more often than not. :)

Rob

Last edited: