Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Good shout Cronic..... Fortunately it wasn't as bad at 9.5k ..... can see 9550 as play though

Now to break even LOL

Didn't get it postie lol but may get it tomorrow. All positions closed - good to go bed with some pips. BOJ sniffing around overnight don't wanna be hanging around.

Didn't get it postie lol but may get it tomorrow. All positions closed - good to go bed with some pips. BOJ sniffing around overnight don't wanna be hanging around.

Yeah, good call.
Dax seems to be holding 9580 level.
FTSE may even bounce tomorrow :eek:

Brexit vote 'stay' is now 50/50 odds.

Good to see the Americans keeping their finger on the pulse of world events!

Ftse -6.32%
Dax -7.61%
Nikkei -8.24%

S&P -2.74%
Dow -2.50%

You know the US markets are only going up from here. :rolleyes:

Currently short FTSE from 5940. Suspect another bear trap down to 5900 ish then whallop, otherwise climb and dump from 5990 - 5600, rinse and repeat. Plus ca change...

Currently short FTSE from 5940. Suspect another bear trap down to 5900 ish then whallop, otherwise climb and dump from 5990 - 5600, rinse and repeat. Plus ca change...

The buying has dried up, its a slow fall from here.

S FTSE 5940 was limit order for bear trap scenario. Stop fairly tight @5947 otherwise 5990 - 5600 is my thinking.

No wonder the Dax has taken a bigger %age hit than the ftse on brexit worries.

Imagine this chart of contributions to the EU without Britain!

Attachments

• graph_net_contrib.gif
    graph_net_contrib.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 71
Things are going to get worse since the ASX rally wasn't sustained. we just went below a key number at 5127. If we don't hit back to 5220 within the next week expect the ASX to go to 5092 and back to the 4999 areas. This is essentially an indication that the sell of in the summer has begun.

No wonder the Dax has taken a bigger %age hit than the ftse on brexit worries.

Imagine this chart of contributions to the EU without Britain!

Sums up the EU - rising tide floats all boats (let everyone join (political) and ignore the fiscal/economics in the good times) then when the tide goes out......
If I was a german (actually I am half swiss) I would be fuming... but I suppose the EU was mainly a postwar reaction and with Germany divided it seemed like a good idea at the time to the Germans...anyway enough of that. There is enough guff about the EU stay/leave on other forums, try and make some money from it instead!