Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well done Dino - well played. I was looking at that short earlier but rejected it.

Average aggregate is now 9560 for me :(

DAX just brushed my support level aside which I exited by, and falling away now, :mad::mad:

Lol you're annoyed? Well, how about this. I had a short in from 9585 - it stopped me out at 9610, and then has now gone in the direction i wanted it to go. Really irritating actually. :mad::mad:

5 minutes to go and the S&P is 5 points off a positive close.

What do we think is going to happen. :whistling

The uncertainty that characterizes the outlook of the stock markets will continue to generate a risk aversion among global investors. While there is almost a consensus view that the Fed will not change interest rates in its decision tomorrow, the unknown in relation to the statement of the meeting, is from the perspective of investors, an additional risk factor in the current environment. But the factor that seems to be most conditioning the investor sentiment is the UK’s EU referendum. Yesterday, two new polls were released. The first commissioned by Telegraph states that 48% of Britons are in favor of permanence and 49% support the output of the EU. In turn, the Times of London published a poll in which 46% of respondents said they would vote to leave and 36% would vote to remain. But perhaps the most striking news is the position of the newspaper The Sun, the most widely read in England, defending the “Leave”. The Sun is a tabloid that according to many sociologists has a high ability to influence the vote of a portion of readers. Given the recent risk aversion, the technical situation of European markets deteriorated significantly. DAX broke several support lines, being the area of 9480/9500 an important support. From a purely technical point of view and given the speed of recent declines can not be excluded that the German index can at an early stage, halting the falls if that zone is tested.

Kept FTSE L from 5917 overnight. Just closed 5950 waiting for the opening ructions.
Looking to go L from better entry. Could be range bound up to 5990. Short and Long today. lets see.