Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

+50 on second half, that's me done for the morning, back for US open
Dinos you cant take it easy now and have a few hours off.trading is supposed to be difficult and addictive.you are having a nice leisure/trading balance....thats not cricket;)i bet you peak before the opening

Kept FTSE L from 5917 overnight. Just closed 5950 waiting for the opening ructions.
Looking to go L from better entry. Could be range bound up to 5990. Short and Long today. lets see.

Trades so far this am. L entry FTSE 5962 closed 5984. Then S 5990 closed 5973. Now L again from 5972 looking at 5990 - 6000.

Trades so far this am. L entry FTSE 5962 closed 5984. Then S 5990 closed 5973. Now L again from 5972 looking at 5990 - 6000.

Stop at BE on last trade....could well get hit. but will re-enter... looks like one of those leg up (then down) and up again days till US starts giving direction.

Today the "Brexit" (the possibility of the UK leave the EU) may be overshadowed by the meeting of the Fed. In this context, it is expected that many investors to position their portfolios for this event. Some of these investors are hedge funds which in recent days constituted selling positions on equity markets and also in the British Pound. Thus, it is possible that these investors close some of these positions which will represent a buying impulse in such assets.

Not one of my set trades, just speculative Long DAX @ 9524 (small stakes)

13:15 Stop to entry, so just leave it alone for now and see what happens, WCS = zero

Last edited:
Not one of my set trades, just speculative Long DAX @ 9524 (small stakes)

13:15 Stop to entry, so just leave it alone for now and see what happens, WCS = zero

Took half off for +10, nice to get something out of the trade, stop still at B/E on remainder :)

don't get too excited folks, if certain trackers on the asx don't move 2% within the next few days we're headed back down

don't get too excited folks, if certain trackers on the asx don't move 2% within the next few days we're headed back down

I'm not bothered in the slightest which way they take it, I never look at any higher than a 5 minute time frame anyway :smart:

There's always plenty of opportunities available either way IMHO