Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes, thats right. We wont have to implement the maximum working week, or the minimum wage. Fat cats are rubbing their hands (paws?) as we speak. Be just like Victorian times again when we had an Empire. ;)
I wonder if we could legalise slavery again.

No need, The EU in cahoots with Big Corp have done this already. :LOL:

Ordinarily I would be tempted into a long on the ftse here, 5980.

But today is a nightmare.

I see where the ftse's going.

Attachments

• bottomless-pit21.jpg
    bottomless-pit21.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 391
Yes 40 year mortgages are technically slavery.

Rise of the 40 YEAR mortgage: First-time buyers' ever-longer terms to afford high house prices

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...rtgage-buyers-battle-rising-house-prices.html

Sadly, this is the way modern Britain has being moving over the last few decades, house prices rises significantly faster than wages. Its the only way for some people to access the housing market. My son and daughter are both contemplating the first rung of the ladder, this figures they are looking at are eye watering, but unfortunately, its something they have to do if they want to own their own property.

Nothing will go up until we get a coordinated turn across indices and crosses of jpy.
Even then, this can only be taken as a signal that a bottom may be in.

FYI : Average aggregate B/E for me is 9587 @ £10 pp .... I should have taken the 13 points profit on the tube this morning and re-entered. Nevermind... Easy come easy go.

Stop 9487

Britain will remain in the EU, the US will simply not allow britain to branch off. Sorry English brethren...anything thats a threat to imperial america just will not happen