Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Ftse down day after day, broke her 200 day MA, Dax being smashed looks like it will fail a 'Golden cross', Nikkei broken.

Watching for the Dow to bottom out at 17,600 - will go short soon after the open.

Short dow 885.

:LOL:

Thats this week theory is it. OK.

See you next week with another theory.

Every day can be traded, though not every day should be traded. There are no absolutes in this world except death, taxes and vodka.

Chose you style first, swing, scalp invest. Then try and work out what works for YOU. There is no one size fits all.

Last week I held overnight (very rare for me) and came out with a >100 point planned profit.
Today i saw an opportunity for 15 points in a very short timeframe and took it.
You need more than one tool in your box!

if i didn't know what I was doing I would have smashed my tv long time ago and probably not have anything right now(y)

Attachments

• size.jpg
    size.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 81
just thinking about these markets and the shootings over the weekend. You guys across the pond have news that keeps replaying one story all day? Bit annoying, CNN actually used to be a credible news source. One thing is for sure...the bathroom scene in that terrorist attack must have been horrible, can you imagine a guy with an AR15 in a cramped space no windows one door, game theory would suggest attacking the guy.

just thinking about these markets and the shootings over the weekend. You guys across the pond have news that keeps replaying one story all day? Bit annoying, CNN actually used to be a credible news source. One thing is for sure...the bathroom scene in that terrorist attack must have been horrible, can you imagine a guy with an AR15 in a cramped space no windows one door, game theory would suggest attacking the guy.

Show some damn respect !!! I think they have every right to be covering just one story atm, don't you ?

"the bathroom scene" Are you a 5 year old ?? 49 people were slaughtered mate.

I don't like your style one little bit !

Show some damn respect !!! I think they have every right to be covering just one story atm, don't you ?

"the bathroom scene" Are you a 5 year old ?? 49 people were slaughtered mate.

I don't like your style one little bit !

is he using game theory to place his trades? i doubt, GT only useful when trying to save your life. absurd? ya