Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Should see some sustained positive moves on Euro and US markets this week.
All the Brexit stuff should be baked in by now.

anyone got in that that nikkei jackpot? usually above a 2 percent change in shanghai results in dow shorts

3 lovely (Hull) Swings on the DAX today, all with perfect HA trending candle action, pre and post entry. :)

Attachments

• Germany 30 Cash Monday.png
    Germany 30 Cash Monday.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 83
Ftse down day after day, broke her 200 day MA, Dax being smashed looks like it will fail a 'Golden cross', Nikkei broken.

Watching for the Dow to bottom out at 17,600 - will go short soon after the open.

Got a short signal FTSE @ 6124, didn't take it, be interesting to see if they want to take it further down.

Yes I was just about to post on that.

The Brexit 'leave' odds have shortened, but the stay odds are still the same. Its all one sided at the moment.

Just keeps being hammered lower. Friday / Monday will be a big rise IMO.

All down to the US, be interesting to see how they handle the EU day, brazen and go for it or wobbly knees and we keep going down.

Since Thursday there has been a devaluation of the Euro, which possibly indicates that non-European investors (mostly American) are selling European assets. For its part, the European managers take refuge in assets with a lower risk associated as German bonds. In commodity markets, gold and silver in smaller scale have attracted the purchases of several global managers.

after friday....i think someone should let the beginners know that you don't have to trade everyday. after 48 hours on my spreadsheets i've concluded that no more than 15 out of 25 days can a trader actually profit, the rest of the dates are essentially random silliness

after friday....i think someone should let the beginners know that you don't have to trade everyday. after 48 hours on my spreadsheets i've concluded that no more than 15 out of 25 days can a trader actually profit, the rest of the dates are essentially random silliness

:LOL:

Thats this week theory is it. OK.

See you next week with another theory.

Every day can be traded, though not every day should be traded. There are no absolutes in this world except death, taxes and vodka.

Chose you style first, swing, scalp invest. Then try and work out what works for YOU. There is no one size fits all.

Last week I held overnight (very rare for me) and came out with a >100 point planned profit.
Today i saw an opportunity for 15 points in a very short timeframe and took it.
You need more than one tool in your box!

:LOL:

Thats this week theory is it. OK.

See you next week with another theory.

Every day can be traded, though not every day should be traded. There are no absolutes in this world except death, taxes and vodka.

Chose you style first, swing, scalp invest. Then try and work out what works for YOU. There is no one size fits all.

Last week I held overnight (very rare for me) and came out with a >100 point planned profit.
Today i saw an opportunity for 15 points in a very short timeframe and took it.
You need more than one tool in your box!

Spot on, I'd go so far as to say, everyday has trading opportunities, I find specific time windows offer very good odds on getting a positive return. All IMHO :)