Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mate, I like your style even less !!

a semi-auto weapon in a closed space, and he's talking about game theory?

disrespectful to those that were there aand made their split second decision to save their life and their friend.

and i don't care you don't like my style

i'm not liking you much right now either :)

Last edited:
a semi-auto weapon in a closed space, and he's talking about game theory?

disrespectful to those that were there aand made their split second decision to save their life and their friend.

and i don't care you don't like my style

i'm not liking you much right now either :)

If you didn't care you wouldn't delete a previous post or edit this one.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post endlessly.

I've made a point to Joseph, I don't mind admitting that on certain issues I do care.

Show some damn respect !!! I think they have every right to be covering just one story atm, don't you ?

"the bathroom scene" Are you a 5 year old ?? 49 people were slaughtered mate.

I don't like your style one little bit !

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????? The man went in the bathroom and one of the guys in the bathroom was texting his mother....she didn't know if he died....they just announced he died. He essentially went from room to room killing people, they locked themselves in the stall then he shot them. **** off

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????? The man went in the bathroom and one of the guys in the bathroom was texting his mother....she didn't know if he died....they just announced he died. He essentially went from room to room killing people, they locked themselves in the stall then he shot them. **** off

I know what he did & how he did it, read your own post again !

If you didn't care you wouldn't delete a previous post or edit this one.

If you didn't care you wouldn't post endlessly.

I've made a point to Joseph, I don't mind admitting that on certain issues I do care.

your a troll, and bet you cant trade worth crap:clap: