Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

US wants to go up, lets see if FTSE can drag its **** back to 6130 (maybe easier on thin vol if everyone at the pub)

Still honestly think we've got more downside in this to take out those 9762 stops. Down again on monday imho, and we turn on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm currently -2 on my ftse position so I'm a little more relaxed than some people have been today. ;)

I see one.

Attachments

• lone-black-cow.jpg
    lone-black-cow.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 67
Done for the day total loss 113 points
weekly total + 29 points
maybe next time
have a good weekend folks, i'm going to remember this one

Just got back from a pub lunch, :cheers:, looks like I've missed nothing, so off for the weekend, have a good one everybody.

Closed ftse +5 an inglorious end to the week.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.
That was a very interesting trade .i had the opposite opinion to you but in the end we both had an opinion on the direction and the end result was either a small loss or small profit.To me thats the ethos of trading.you have a view and you either get it right or you are wrong in that time window(whatever that may be) you then move onto the next trade which may be in a day or 2 etc.

Last edited:
That was a very interesting trade .i had the opposite opinion to you but in the end we both had an opinion on the direction and the end result was either a small loss or small profit.To me thats the ethos of trading.you have a view and you either get it right or you are wrong in that time window(whatever that may be) you then move onto the next trade which may be in a day or 2 etc.

Yes thats the beauty of the markets.

Last year I demonstrated on this thread opening two opposite positions at the same time and make a profit from both on the same day. Funny old game.