Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Failing miserably to prove yourself an intelligent person on another thread youve decided to Troll this thread.
Its an extremely childish thing to do, you are a discredit to your countrymen and I feel sorry for you.

It is not any different from the way you've been trolling the USA forum. It's not like you're posting anything worthwhile here anyway just 6700 pages of fluff. Am I interrupting your ability to post Batman pictures?

For once I've been following my own advice and have been short this arvo. :clap:

Flat now, but if Dax can hold 9900 and the Dow starts making sustained move up I might go long. Today is make or break day. Up week or down week depending on if Dow closes up or down today.

Longer term, lots of bad noises about 2016 outlook.

I've had a short bias pm as well, like yesterday up (am) and down(pm). Not picked up as many pips as I would have liked due to poor entries/exits but ahead overall.

Must stop scalping!

Regardless I have a cheeky long in place for 16,340 with a 60 point limit.

billy-min.jpg

Don't feel too bad, I've lost some too today.

And relax.
Sit back, figure out what went wrong, and start again tomorrow.
Beer o'clock.

Personally I have a small dax short massively underwater @ 9812 and have queued up some further dax sell orders in increasing position size at 10125, 10220 & 10350

In hindsight I shouldn't have traded at all this morning but thankfully the positions are small size and so I'll have no trouble getting some sleep, eventually they'll come good! I don't see this morning as much more than a short squeeze, looking at longer timeframes a bear market is well on the way IMO and rips are there to be sold... I just didn't wait for the rip this time :eek:

gl all

Exited those shorts for 50point loss, didn't have the nerve to hold into the positive sadly :/
Messy, I feel I looked a gift horse in the mouth, today was a paradise for both longs and shorts alike!

I have a stop in at 240 now on both. This looks real bad.

It went down another 90 after that.

S&P down 60 points! You dont see that very often.
I'm sure 2 weeks ago the s&p was 190 points higher than it was today. :eek:

Exited those shorts for 50point loss, didn't have the nerve to hold into the positive sadly :/
Messy, I feel I looked a gift horse in the mouth, today was a paradise for both longs and shorts alike!

Plus Ca Change..... have a bias and stick to it (assuming you have done some homework). If it isn't working step aside and adapt to the flow..and don't listen to anyone but yourself!

Easier said than done!