Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Nikkei 225 17,218.96 -479.00 -2.71%
Hang Seng 19,711.76 -176.74 -0.89%
are the futures up for these babies??

NIKKEI 225 Fut 17391 17396 17391 135 0.78 06:57 ?????
not sure how reliable this is-
so we have the nikkei futures up and the dow up-
dax ftse rising
buy the dips lol-a sale is on for TODAY only-Back to normal tomorrow

buy the dips dont short the highs lol-im probably wrong but i know which side i want to be on today

Personally I have a small dax short massively underwater @ 9812 and have queued up some further dax sell orders in increasing position size at 10125, 10220 & 10350

In hindsight I shouldn't have traded at all this morning but thankfully the positions are small size and so I'll have no trouble getting some sleep, eventually they'll come good! I don't see this morning as much more than a short squeeze, looking at longer timeframes a bear market is well on the way IMO and rips are there to be sold... I just didn't wait for the rip this time :eek:

gl all

Personally I have a small dax short massively underwater @ 9812 and have queued up some further dax sell orders in increasing position size at 10125, 10220 & 10350

In hindsight I shouldn't have traded at all this morning but thankfully the positions are small size and so I'll have no trouble getting some sleep, eventually they'll come good! I don't see this morning as much more than a short squeeze, looking at longer timeframes a bear market is well on the way IMO and rips are there to be sold... I just didn't wait for the rip this time :eek:

gl all
I think its best to trade small at the moment.If you cant sleep you are in 2 deep(y)im still a bull believe it or not but things are looking very bearish at the moment-im still working on a method so catching hundreds of points will never happen to me-10 20 will do

Just my opinion but dax is going to 10,500 minimum before (if) it comes back down to 9800.

Scratched the S at 5960. Licking my lips around 5970 - 5975 for another S.
I think the good news/short squeeze is priced in.
Don't do as I do though - I always get in the wrong queue at airport security.

The US / Europe markets have been going down since the new year began, its turnaround Tuesday and options expire this Friday.
Do not short today!

Not been on the thread or Forum for some time as was living in Thailand but amazed to jump back in and the thread is still going !! Does it load any quicker I'm about to find out !!