Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

$20 dollar oil certainly.....$10 will precipitate financial melt down (not the price itself but interventions from Govts eg Russia). The worm will turn at some stage..

Gave you more credit than that, don't go judging, it isn't becoming of a trader.

Thinking one's standards are any better than anyone else's is not the way to go.

It's not like they have invaded other countries and killed hundreds of thousands in the name of whatever someone at university has put together in their desertion right! It's not like executions don't take place all the time usually without any court in the US or UK right?

I'm no Saudi, but I do look beyond the headlines.

Anyways the trade is oil, everything else is politics and above most people's pay grade.

Is desertion a story about pudding? I like pudding.

Or is it about oasis in the deserts full of oil, I have never seen an oasis.

It's not like they have invaded other countries and killed hundreds of thousands in the name of whatever someone at university has put together in their[ Like America you mean?

The RIP will come, wont it?

Attachments

• pleasesay.jpg
    pleasesay.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 70
Oh yeah.

Got 9800 on Dax and finally got the rip.

I have lost twice last week in badly predicting that rip, but this ones a keeper.

Beheading people is wrong full stop. I have opinion's and I'll stand by that one.
My point was the US make a big fuss about other countries beheading people and how wrong it is but the US says nothing publicly when the Saudis do it.

And your right the trade is oil.
Last time I thought it was worth a punt it was $33 and that was 7 years ago.

There are no full stops just double standards everywhere and with everyone sadly. I doubt many would speak up for any atrocities unless it is the popular theme to follow.

Last time $33 was not political just related to the US bail out. This time it's the 1970's but inverse.

$20 dollar oil certainly.....$10 will precipitate financial melt down (not the price itself but interventions from Govts eg Russia). The worm will turn at some stage..

Who do you think the Saudi's are putting in their place? It is the Russians. Doesn't look like anyone else or NATO has the balls to stand up to them so they are dropping the price to burn their ****.

It is like fighting the Fed right?

Who do you think the Saudi's are putting in their place? It is the Russians. Doesn't look like anyone else or NATO has the balls to stand up to them so they are dropping the price to burn their ****.

It is like fighting the Fed right?

Exactly - the next meltdown will be geopolitical. Prices at $10 would precipitate the dominoes - won't take much with totally bloated markets.

Looking at a bounce from the FTSE 5850 level(pre-market) up to 5920 - 30 followed be slow bleed down. Lets see.

Looking at a bounce from the FTSE 5850 level(pre-market) up to 5920 - 30 followed be slow bleed down. Lets see.

This slow bleed every day does make you weary.
However it does look like they're trying to put a bottom in around here.

Intertrader have decided you dont need charts to trade just now so theyre not working. IG on the other hand realise this is a must have. :rolleyes:

Dax up 300 points from 7.30 this morning after a 1,000 point drop. Still some more to go but maybe a little break first.

Up bit OK but tried shorting at 5930, 5950 and now 5960. Stopped out on first two but still holding 5960. Standby for the arvo...