Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Brutal swings today.

Should have stuck around when you went to bed.

I am 6 hours ahead of you now and I saw you posting and I got up at 05.00 not to miss the fireworks. A good day but the action has certainly felt different today, especially this afternoon.

Good luck

This is the Ugliest thing I've seen in a long time, and I've been out in Burnley on a Saturday night!

Attachments

• ugg.png
    ugg.png
    13 KB · Views: 149
Oil $30.xx

I see $25 Oil with final break down to $10. Don't underestimate the Saudi's very impressed by them, they are not using weapons of mass destruction they are putting everyone in their place with the deep pockets they have. All the bs propaganda you hear about Saudi is rubbish, the big trade is Oil. Life time trade being formed here!

Best of luck.

I see $25 Oil with final break down to $10. Don't underestimate the Saudi's very impressed by them, they are not using weapons of mass destruction they are putting everyone in their place with the deep pockets they have. All the bs propaganda you hear about Saudi is rubbish, the big trade is Oil. Life time trade being formed here!

Best of luck.

I think your right about the Saudis flexing their muscle. They behead people with impunity because the yanks need them more than the Saudis need the Yanks.

I think your right about the Saudis flexing their muscle. They behead people with impunity because the yanks need them more than the Saudis need the Yanks.

Gave you more credit than that, don't go judging, it isn't becoming of a trader.

Thinking one's standards are any better than anyone else's is not the way to go.

It's not like they have invaded other countries and killed hundreds of thousands in the name of whatever someone at university has put together in their desertion right! It's not like executions don't take place all the time usually without any court in the US or UK right?

I'm no Saudi, but I do look beyond the headlines.

Anyways the trade is oil, everything else is politics and above most people's pay grade.

Gave you more credit than that, don't go judging, it isn't becoming of a trader.

Thinking one's standards are any better than anyone else's is not the way to go.

It's not like they have invaded other countries and killed hundreds of thousands in the name of whatever someone at university has put together in their desertion right! It's not like executions don't take place all the time usually without any court in the US or UK right?

I'm no Saudi, but I do look beyond the headlines.

Anyways the trade is oil, everything else is politics and above most people's pay grade.

Beheading people is wrong full stop. I have opinion's and I'll stand by that one.
My point was the US make a big fuss about other countries beheading people and how wrong it is but the US says nothing publicly when the Saudis do it.

And your right the trade is oil.
Last time I thought it was worth a punt it was $33 and that was 7 years ago.