Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What are your predictions for the Ftse year end 2016 ?? i am going to stick my neck out and despite all the negativity at the minute say we rally to 7000 at some point.

I'd be happy to be right about where it will be at 14.00 on Monday :cheesy:

What are your predictions for the Ftse year end 2016 ?? i am going to stick my neck out and despite all the negativity at the minute say we rally to 7000 at some point.

I have to agree with this as well. Dax will hit 12,000 again and FTSE 7000. Don't think we've got all the ingredients for a bear market yet and the price of oil "should" recover this year.

S&P down another 20 to 1900 :eek:
Dow off another 150 points threatening to break 16,000 - wow.
No one in the least interested in buying yet.

Happy new year. :whistling

Theres buying, actual real buying.
Prices are going UP ! :-0

Lets see how long that lasts. (When does the Dax open? :whistling)

Dow holding for a positive open.
Dax not letting go of 9900 this time.

Have they had enough of selling?

Maybe enough selling for now, closed my 10k order.
Still up 59.3 points today... on demo ;)

Got smacked around this morning, 3 positions, 2 loss, 1 profit, 20 points down going into this afternoon session.....nothing really, but I felt every chop this morning & entered the second position too soon after the first loss, so I consider this a massive failure of control.

A good warning to myself that inducement is ever present.

Been a bit quiet today. The SB provider "upgraded" the platform over the WE - so have been getting to grips with it - lost my watchlists etc. Have taken some FTSE S trades at 5930 and 5920 levels for +36 but my scalps have seen me drop -15. Used tight stops (avg 2- 3 pips) which kept getting taken out so not so good on the scalps today but overall up. Currently looking for a possible L from 5875 target 5890.

Been a bit quiet today. The SB provider "upgraded" the platform over the WE - so have been getting to grips with it - lost my watchlists etc. Have taken some FTSE S trades at 5930 and 5920 levels for +36 but my scalps have seen me drop -15. Used tight stops (avg 2- 3 pips) which kept getting taken out so not so good on the scalps today but overall up. Currently looking for a possible L from 5875 target 5890.

Entered L at 5870