Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The central theme of the current situation is the monetary policy of the Fed. Since the publication of the employment report for October, the currency markets gave a high probability of a rise in interest rates at the December meeting (currently 70%). This week will be published two key indicators that will allow us to have a clearer vision of what will be the decision of the Central Bank in December (The minutes of the last meeting of the Fed and inflation).

What an awesome world we live in, Oil is $40 and change per barrel, Gold is cheap as chips, you cant give copper away nowadays. Bad news pours in day after day and the stock markets lap it up. We'll soon be hearing New All Time High on the close ringing our from choirs of angels. :innocent:

Can someone pinch me 'cause I think I'm dreaming. :sleep:

What an awesome world we live in, Oil is $40 and change per barrel, Gold is cheap as chips, you cant give copper away nowadays. Bad news pours in day after day and the stock markets lap it up. We'll soon be hearing New All Time High on the close ringing our from choirs of angels. :innocent:

Can someone pinch me 'cause I think I'm dreaming. :sleep:

Haha that's real funny cause big Fed is still waiting for clear signs to confirm we are on the road to recovery.

This is just the beginning. :LOL:

Pace of rate rises more important than the rate rise it self. That's the economic blurb. What they are really saying is you haven't seen nothin yet :smart:

You gotta laff... :clap::clap::clap:

You gotta laff... :clap::clap::clap:

Maybe not laughing but I have a wry smile on my face with my S&P prediction this week.

The bulliest of the bulls, heres a picture of me and the wife. ;)

Attachments

• matw.jpg
    matw.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 65
Theres a test of how far they can push the Dax up this morning.
Will it go over 11,000 ?

Nah.

Daxy forcing us to expend our energy on scalping this morning

very risky, given the lack of speed of flow

also it's 60 odd pts south of yest & always gets the jitters around the 00's

if it plummets, it will clear out first imo

every inch of me wants to stamp, but.......00's

also it's 60 odd pts south of yest & always gets the jitters around the 00's

if it plummets, it will clear first imo

every inch of me wants to stamp, but.......00's

I see, not aware of that, I have not any experience trading it....

On the daily looks like a mess....must be good trading intra....I am looking at it now

I see, not aware of that, I have not any experience trading it....

On the daily looks like a mess....must be good trading intra....I am looking at it now

I wish you would trade it, you would be pretty damn good at it I reckon from the way you see fx.

Dax Intraday is a nut house, or at least that's how I prefer it to be :eek:

I wish you would trade it, you would be pretty damn good at it I reckon from the way you see fx.

Dax Intraday is a nut house, or at least that's how I prefer it to be :eek:

yes , it looks like, on the 5m there is only noise....on the 30m some kind of irregular
H&S......I do not know.....maybe she will review the previous day low before anything else, prices are at the previous monthly high, seems market is waiting today, is the minutes in US..

I guess when she moves she moves quickly, is that right?

yes , it looks like, on the 5m there is only noise....on the 30m some kind of irregular
H&S......I do not know.....maybe she will review the previous day low before anything else, prices are at the previous monthly high, seems market is waiting today, is the minutes in US..

I guess when she moves she moves quickly, is that right?

she is a very efficient clearing machine, very easy to get sucked into too many scalps, all ok until the main move, & if on the wrong side doing your little scalps.......:eek:

When it moves..........it often motors 20,30,40 points in a flash

she is a very efficient clearing machine, very easy to get sucked into too many scalps, all ok until the main move, & if on the wrong side doing your little scalps.......:eek:

One of my mates was on the wrong side of something liek that yday - he accidentally over leveraged too lol. Blew his bank within a week. (n)

I see, she cleans up all the "sitting ducks" before she goes where she has to go.