Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

One of my mates was on the wrong side of something liek that yday - he accidentally over leveraged too lol. Blew his bank within a week. (n)

yes, I have blown a few grand in a few minutes by over leveraging before now

I think many people go through this cycle

I've never blown my bank as such though, did he lose alot of money ?

yes, I have blown a few grand in a few minutes by over leveraging before now

I think many people go through this cycle

I've never blown my bank as such though, did he lose alot of money ?

Only started off with £500 - nothing really in the grand scheme of things.

Dax 30m

This is my view, apparently she does not seem very friendly, but I am sure she has a good heart and she will take you home if you dance well......

Attachments

• M.png
    M.png
    18 KB · Views: 66
Dax 30m

This is my view, apparently she does not seem very friendly, but I am sure she has a good heart and she will take you home if you dance well......

Looks good to me. Pattern forming (descending triangle) suggests it's going to dump to that area..

I see, she cleans up all the "sitting ducks" before she goes where she has to go.

kind of

it's not unheard of for daxy to not retest levels, but for the most part it will test your ability to the max to hold a position, because of the very fact you know your position has a bunch of stops around it, & back it comes, even after huge moves, so then it's the ol' greed.....hold.........fear....losing profit, same as all instruments I imagine.

For the most part we are all looking at the same data, but I look also for it's movement, which is mostly synthetically created by my "broker" but I want fluidity in the market & in my mind (which I know you are very aware of in your own trading)

I am somebody that prefers to trade fast flow, I am rubbish at sluggish PA, like taking slow hard punches from a heavyweight

kind of

it's not unheard of for daxy to not retest levels, but for the most part it will test your ability to the max to hold a position, because of the very fact you know your position has a bunch of stops around it, & back it comes, even after huge moves, so then it's the ol' greed.....hold.........fear....losing profit, same as all instruments I imagine.

For the most part we are all looking at the same data, but I look also for it's movement, which is mostly synthetically created by my "broker" but I want fluidity in the market & in my mind (which I know you are very aware of in your own trading)

I am somebody that prefers to trade fast flow, I am rubbish at sluggish PA, like taking slow hard punches from a heavyweight

yes, make sense to me and I do that when I play in attack.

Otherwise I have my plan and I wait for the market to come to me, if there is a reaction I scale down and I risk as little as I can..

yes, make sense to me and I do that when I play in attack.

Otherwise I have my plan and I wait for the market to come to me, if there is a reaction I scale down and I risk as little as I can..

Good plan-Force yourself out by peeling off the position.Sometimes hard to do but you just have to to protect yourself.Otherwise its the hope and pray scenario-you have then lost control of your position and the market has taken over.:cool:

yea I ditched the hope n' prayer style a long time ago

in, trap ? yes.. out

in, Runner ? yes.... trailer.........exhaustion ? out

rinse repeat

There will be many others that hold & do well, but draw-down man, not for me !!

Good to see the American economy Thundering along :whistling

Attachments

• hse.png
    hse.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 78
S&P 2050 it could go up or down 50 in the next 3 sessions.
I think I'll give that a miss till after 7pm.