Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

USD
Core Retail Sales m/m 0.2%
PPI m/m -0.4%
Retail Sales m/m 0.1%
Core PPI m/m -0.3%

So thats a looonnng right? :LOL:

Oil continues to suffer the pressure generated by solid evidence of an oversupply and strength of the dollar. Yesterday, the US Department of Energy revealed that last week the oil reserves of the country increased by 4.2 million barrels instead of the 790 000 estimated.

Oil continues to suffer the pressure generated by solid evidence of an oversupply and strength of the dollar. Yesterday, the US Department of Energy revealed that last week the oil reserves of the country increased by 4.2 million barrels instead of the 790 000 estimated.

Yes , I told you this yesterday.
Keep up son !

If those 2 trades go up by 500 points today I might break even on the week. :whistling

That will be a 50 point rally just after I sold them then. :mad: :eek:

Bah bad luck :/

I am trying not to look at the S&P and dow puts I closed on Wednesday... would have been up >7k USD had I just stuck to my guns :/

Have a good weekend all, next week is another week! :idea:

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/heres-the-big-problem-with-low-interest-rates-2015-11-13

In the U.S., a one percentage-point boost in rates would increase U.S. government interest costs by around $180 billion from its present level of around $400 billion. Unless offset by increased economic activity, this would increase both the budget deficit and government debt levels. The normalization of rates to say 2.50%-3.00% may prove financially and economically destabilizing.

:whistling

Because of these tragic events can not be excluded that investors will take on a greater geopolitical risk in their investment decisions in the oil market.

Attachments

• JapAwesome.png
    JapAwesome.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 155
I'm sensing some 'intervention' in Europe to keep the markets positive today.

Lets see how long that lasts.