Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi Jon. It's raining on site and I am pricing up timber so I can sit in front of the computer and watch the action. As DJ said yesterday, bl**dy greeks! I think Greece is about to go out of the euro in a massive default. They won't get their 5 billion euros tomorrow, and that will be the beginning of the end game.

Hope you are doing well on the trading front. FTSE seems worse off than the Dow, which should help your spread trades.

We got a wicks and tails open in the US at 2:30pm which looks like it is just ending in a downtrend.

yeah, it going ok. Glad to see you're still keeping in touch and I hope you've taken the opportunity to bury that demo account in a deep trench on the site :LOL:

jon

DAX just took out the last swing high -- first time it has done that today.... Merkel talking now at an election rally ... so hang on to your arses

there is a saying "amateurs open the market and pro's close it"

fiir first time today.. my positions are now green... we just need to watch that they dont sell it down over night like they did yesterday...

DAX has stopped just short of 100 pts from where I thought it was going.. wouldnt take much for it to pop back down and take out stops and put in a failed swing.

fiir first time today.. my positions are now green... we just need to watch that they dont sell it down over night like they did yesterday...

DAX has stopped just short of 100 pts from where I thought it was going.. wouldnt take much for it to pop back down and take out stops and put in a failed swing.

yesterday DOW was strong into the close, this usually leads to strength the following day

yeah, it going ok. Glad to see you're still keeping in touch and I hope you've taken the opportunity to bury that demo account in a deep trench on the site :LOL:

jon

Thanks jon. Demo not quite buried yet, as I haven't had any time to reassess the situation. At least now I don't have to live off the gains I make trading, which makes a massive psychological difference.

Thanks jon. Demo not quite buried yet, as I haven't had any time to reassess the situation. At least now I don't have to live off the gains I make trading, which makes a massive psychological difference.

Hey Martin, did you see that DC joined us a few days ago, with another prophecy??

it could be his on the money this time .. though a couple of days out... which aint bad.. but lets see....

Following that advice I'm long again (5493 cash) :). The hedge didn't work out and I killed the pair after my initial long gains were wiped out. ftse has continued weak -65 so far today. A mind of its own indeed, but I'll still bank on it going strong with a hedge if we get back to below 5490.

came good just closed the pair - ftse @ 5532 and dow @ 12846 net +30 overall

DAX is on rocket fuel ... :)

Was you in on it DJ? There was a nice pull back to jump on.

I missed DC's call, so the one in feb was 4900 and something and this new one was above 6000?

Your the new Taylor man, have you decrypted it?

8:30 approaching but there's nothing to reverse :( ftse opened +20 strong but given up a lot of that so nothing there yet either