Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE now implying Dow being down 174 pts

SPY implies Dow being down 104 pts

Last edited:
Well, if this is a key bottom that DC mentioned , they are certainly making hard sweat of it...:cry:

you could make a case for a head shoulders, drawing line from dec 2011 low 5330 to the 11 apr 2012 low 5577 would give target of 5100ish unless we can get above neckline 5640

Last edited:
GBPUSD very strong (breaking 12 days low ish) puts pressure on indices, especially the resource heavy indices

BP down 2.3% emergin mkt slowdown and weak crude, weird how crude prices fall just in time to help Obummer get re-elected

Last edited:
BP now 404. RIO down 0.9%

FTSE weakness relative to Dow when dow cash is closed, can be explained by the fact that London is a very deep liquid market, if u need to sell huge volume london is your spot.

FTSE down 62 implies Dow down 260 pts

yeah it looks kinda odd ...have a look at the ftse yearly chart it looks like something begining with s and ending with a t:)

I think the ftse is done for now ---- "famous last words"

this could be the low !!

Following that advice I'm long again (5493 cash) :). The hedge didn't work out and I killed the pair after my initial long gains were wiped out. ftse has continued weak -65 so far today. A mind of its own indeed, but I'll still bank on it going strong with a hedge if we get back to below 5490.

yeah it looks kinda odd ...have a look at the ftse yearly chart it looks like something begining with s and ending with a t:)

:( relative to dow the ftse is getting on for 300 points below where it should be at the moment from beginning of year.

:( relative to dow the ftse is getting on for 300 points below where it should be at the moment.

Hey Barjon

I noticed that this morning too, the Dax/FTSE got really out of whack, the CAC marched on though (not that I follow those peasant frogs).