Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

all i need is to get my testicles back and enter the trading arena .
85f4923982b7e0af1eb888cef54e7144.jpg

All it takes is one pr1ck.

Attachments

• balloon-pop1.png
    balloon-pop1.png
    173.6 KB · Views: 132
  • Alexis_Tsipras_2013.jpg
    Alexis_Tsipras_2013.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 86
11360 close on dax if they're thinking with their heads.

11550 if there thinking with their pr1cks.

Imagine if a deal was struck today. This thing could have moved 600 points easily. Alexis please unwind this for bants hahah

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33223879

The quality of the BBC reporting leaves a lot to be desired;

"In an exclusive interview, to be broadcast shortly, Greece's economy minister Giorgos Stathakis has told me that he believes Greece's new proposals to balance the government's books have broken the deadlock with its creditors."

"He detailed Greece's new money-raising proposals. These include:
1) A new tax on businesses
2) A new tax on the wealthy
3) Some increases in the VAT rate on selected items.
But he said that his Syriza government, led by Alexis Tsipras, had avoided crossing its red lines.
So, he said, there would be no further reductions in pensions or public-sector wages. And there would be no increase in VAT on electricity."

So if the Eurogroup have agreed to this [which for one minute I can't think they have] what an absolute and utter climb-down?! o m g

Positive volatility, which I don't believe in, has been simply too much for me today - earlier on this year I would have gone all in tbh :/

Postman, I am laughing my head off at work with your posts hahahahah :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I thought dax had enough when 340 went the second time, but the rumours just keep coming.

I should be out in the garden or down the pub, but I'm posting silly pictures, theres no way I'm trading this tonight.

See you tomorrow guys. :clover: Youll need it.