Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

*maybe* everyone has just truly "had it upto here" with Greece so now an uber rally cos ultimately no-one really cares if they stay or go with just 2% of GDP?

just back in from table tennis competition-wow what a day-watched most of it from about 11 till 4.30 due to **** weather.how many days in the year do we see that strength-perfect for brave traders to buy and sell higher.wall street flat after hours and the ftse down very slightly.a couple of very low sneaky shorts in the morning may give you a tenner or 2-but b carefull gang.

Can anyone take a wild guess at how this is going to go today?

Attachments

• whatnext.png
    whatnext.png
    30 KB · Views: 90
I'm sure the very reasonable Greek populous are more than willing to pass any deal that is acceptable to the EU. :whistling

Volume seems to be backing the bulls across the board now, Dax still has a wee bit to do tho, bulls will want positive by month/quarter end.

That's if Greece plays out of course, but the meerkats seem positive on latest news

Dollar up, euro down, Dax up seems to be the way of it lately, euro 1.12650 has been a support area so a break could help the Dax and uncle tom :)

Don't know about you fellas, but with these markets I'm finding out that I'm saving a small fortune on laxatives.....

:)

Come on Putin, take over the rest of the Ukraine today, we need our volatility back.