Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Be mad to short the dax right now, but I cant go long until the dust of the deal has settled.
Wait wait wait...

I have had a couple and worked out ok but the last 45 mins been a slow trickle up.
Still think we wont go much further than here, seems to be a lot of good news priced in.

S&P has had difficulty breaking 2126 cash level, failed again this morning.

The Greek thing didnt make it go down, so I dont think a rumour about the Greek thing will make it go up.
Is that clear? :confused:

Well its going south I heard the new deal involved remortgaging some old buildings with no roofs and mostly columns but they said they still want their marbles back!

Asian indexes closed higher, with emphasis on Japanese equities. The Nikkei led the Asian session, basing its performance on the valuation of the financial system. The Chinese markets were closed. Last Friday recorded losses of more than 6%, exhibiting high volatility, which is a warning sign.

i.e a tank from previous support, then a rally from 000's, then another minor sell off from previous support which now acted as res. So predictable. it's never predictable when it is driven like today by the news btw. As dentist said in the other thread, just play the breakout areas and follow the market down / up

Markets being let down gently.

35m ago
Dijsselbloem: impossible to have final assessment today

51m ago
Ireland's Noonan: Very low expectations for today

1h ago
Finland's finance minister: I don't foresee a breakthough today

2h ago
Merkel: We've got a few days yet

3h ago
Tsipras: It's time for a substantial solution (and a slap from Juncker)

3h ago
Reuters: ECB raises emergency liquidity

@nickmalkoutzis
"There are/aren't new Greek proposals, they do/don't form basis for a deal & there is/isn't a point to tonight's summit. All clear?"