Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

anyone think bt is a buy?

This reminds me of when I upgraded my internet to 50mb, the engineer installed the new cable modem and then told me he had run out of the wireless routers for the 50mb broadband, This is amazing I thought, he said so many people are getting 50mb because they use it for playstation online gaming. This fact told me that VMED (virgin media US listed) must be a good buy since they are running out of routers for their premium product. VMED was $14 then and it went to $30 still $23 today. VMED has the lowest churn rate and the fastest speeds, also Goldman Sachs has a stake in this company.

I do SD, would be interested to talk strategy.

They are very useful when you have a strong idea where the market will go.

I just checked out the IG quotes for their daily puts and calls, their quotes are a rip off

This reminds me of when I upgraded my internet to 50mb, the engineer installed the new cable modem and then told me he had run out of the wireless routers for the 50mb broadband, This is amazing I thought, he said so many people are getting 50mb because they use it for playstation online gaming. This fact told me that VMED (virgin media US listed) must be a good buy since they are running out of routers for their premium product. VMED was $14 then and it went to $30 still $23 today. VMED has the lowest churn rate and the fastest speeds, also Goldman Sachs has a stake in this company.

I had a look on Digital Look, BT has a brokers recom of 10/11 nutral/strong buy.
As usual I can only go by the charts, I have never really looked at single shares before and am finding it a bit of a task to weed out the likely movers. Are BT not ahead in the fiber optic race?

I had a look on Digital Look, BT has a brokers recom of 10/11 nutral/strong buy.
As usual I can only go by the charts, I have never really looked at single shares before and am finding it a bit of a task to weed out the likely movers. Are BT not ahead in the fiber optic race?

VMED is the king, they are upgrading 50mb customers to 120mb for free. I think VMED is the best for delivering advertised speeds. BT may have improved.

this website will tell you what people are receiving in your postcode

Broadband Speed Checker - Broadband speed in my area

I do SD, would be interested to talk strategy.

They are very useful when you have a strong idea where the market will go.

Have u ever heard of credit spreads? they seem the best strategy, also something called Stock repair strategy (might have got the name mangled)

Dick.... Please never , never , ever, ever go on broker recommendations... I am sure you have outperformed all of them the last 12 mths .... They are a bunch of,overpaid idiots that know nothing about tradin."........ You are a pro trader..utilise that knowledge...:cool:

where are we going today guys?

it's starting to look a bit neg unless we get some quick reversals today

went short @ 5746 and left 8 orders above that level to go short, got filled on 7

FTSE at +12 = dow +44,

GBPUSD was firm and has fallen sharply

RIO broke 8mth trend-line and is falling will weaken rest of resource stocks

Last edited:
Am personally favouring a long position on DAX.. Just waiting for right entry point

It s worth remembering that Dow has fallen about 75pts after europe closed, so that positive values on dax equate to a very bullish dow

for FTSE 5737 = dow unch

please remember that although the ftse is down 32pts it is implying an unchanged dow,

Also DaddyJohn dow/daxratio = 1.997

Stop moved to 5743.5

Last edited: