Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DOW and DAX taking off, but yes agree FTSE is the laggard today - (still) hoping for a late close about 7000 though! :)

a new FTSE high would suit me, even if we get a decline after that I'd be looking for volume, I still fancy 7050 area.

Morning.
I'm guessing that's futures and not cash.
We seems to be holding above it for the moment.

firday dow gave up some of its strength so might get decent downswing,

tweeted this on wednesday

Mar 18
Dow Close at 18,076 generated a long term buy signal.

This is a tick chart.
Its showing a piece of software buying every down tick on the S&P since 10am this morning.
Theres a target to be hit, dont get in front of this steamroller until it stops.

Attachments

• tck.png
    tck.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 114
This is a tick chart.
Its showing a piece of software buying every down tick on the S&P since 10am this morning.
Theres a target to be hit, dont get in front of this steamroller until it stops.

we got cash opening gap from friday, I had idea we would try and close that

on sp500 and dow

European markets are trading in slight correction. Last week, Merrill Lynch published a poll in which stood a clear preference for European equities, followed by the Japanese, and there is the conviction that economic conditions in the euro area will improve over 2015. The preferred sector of global investors is the automobile and less appealing the financial sector. US shares are less attractive according to the survey.