Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Arbing opportunities between ftse values on major spreadbettors right now. >10 points free money in the pocket.

still think it could see that level by friday postie but god knows where it ends friday night

The Dow set up looks like a bounce on the news and then a major fall later.
But then again they've had all day with little volume to make it 'look' like that.

Thats how I plan to trade it anyway.

220 on the way up but its not coming down yet.
Time to walk away.

Still long ftse, still praying for a run up to 7000, closed newest position, new breakeven stop at 6905.

Last night was utterly mad, bet a few shirts were lost on EURUSD / GBPUSD!

Dow up 370 points from FTSE's close so she will obviously open Down today. :rolleyes:

See what I mean? DOW up some +260 and FTSE about +40 since close, The £10 ftse short would have lost £400 and the £5 dow long gained £1300 = net +£900

How I wasn't on it I'll never know :mad: too busy looking at the equities for tomorrow

Yeah, that missed trade became even worse by the open this morning when it would have been £10 ftse short, lost £150 and £5 dow long gained £1750 = net +£1600.

What a bluddy fiasco :devilish:

Everyone predicting FTSE 7000 today, whats going to push it over the top?

Would need to see Dow move higher today to give ftse the final lift it needs, otherwise dow coming off 150 points might stall the ftse (up 250 points in 5 days :eek:)