Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Everyone predicting FTSE 7000 today, whats going to push it over the top?

Would need to see Dow move higher today to give ftse the final lift it needs, otherwise dow coming off 150 points might stall the ftse (up 250 points in 5 days :eek:)

i tweeted yesterday
@LawrenceLevin · 14 hours ago

Dow Close at 18,076 generated a long term buy signal.

Lets see what ftse does now. 6900 anyone?

Attachments

• WhaF.png
    WhaF.png
    40 KB · Views: 91
Bought my stop down already.
Blood in the water.
After this morning action on DAX I am careful not to force trades, so far only 3 longs within the first 1.5h of the London session, and a walk with my dogs:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Looks like the new force is needed to wake up DAX, US open might bring some of it.

After this morning action on DAX I am careful not to force trades, so far only 3 longs within the first 1.5h of the London session, and a walk with my dogs:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Looks like the new force is needed to wake up DAX, US open might bring some of it.

It has been a bit choppy, but I'm looking at the tick chart and its signalling down to me. Once 11900 goes, it will be swift.

small short 11908
stop at 11938

its so choppy and rangebound at the moment that though.
Safter to stay out for now!

Stock markets negotiate with contained oscillations. The European markets will be the stage of the opposition of two effects: the positive associated with the rise of Wall Street and the negative associated with the recovery of the Euro, resulting from the meeting of the FED. The depreciation of the euro has been the main driver of European markets, so its recovery is a negative factor in the current environment. Therefore, is expected an underperformance of the European indexes against their American peers. If the recovery of the Euro continue, the DAX should be penalized as it is the most sensitive to the common currency as was the most favored for the losses this currency suffered until yesterday.

To anyone using IG - could you tell me what your charts say the maximum value the FT100 reached between 14:10 and 14:30 today?

Before I ask them why my working order was fired off short... thanks