Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I risked 20 , short at 58 sl 20 - points away - , many times i make multiple what i risk , but it was dull and choppy so i got out ...
You can tell you are a veteran trader Tar.Its always good to get out if the movement isnt going as planned.I had a nice swing trade yesterday but i got out with a small loss as the market didnt move to my expectations-when i next looked the dow was well up and my ftse trade would have been well in profit.:eek:
Tar are you more conservative with your trading now after years of experience or do you still trade heavy.(y)

You can tell you are a veteran trader Tar.Its always good to get out if the movement isnt going as planned.I had a nice swing trade yesterday but i got out with a small loss as the market didnt move to my expectations-when i next looked the dow was well up and my ftse trade would have been well in profit.:eek:
Tar are you more conservative with your trading now after years of experience or do you still trade heavy.(y)

Still do heavy :cheesy: , but i am responsible now ... adult vs child trading wise ...

these chart inputs seem to give the right feel of the dow price action
4 hour close plot
see..we entered a new downtrend on 13 jan..its recoiled and we have a bull test in 17600 area and above
there is lots of other horizontal supp/res which has not been put on
US index look pretty negative compared to dax..imho
same again..any move must be supported
111uk28.gif
chart posted last weekend
been very lucrative