Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The European indexes started the week trading high with the positive expectations for the ECB meeting next Thursday (22 Jan). These expectations should overlap to some risks hanging over the European markets since increase the odds of the adoption of a sovereign bonds buying program by the ECB. Although the program’s scale is still unknown, there were two indications that the ECB will act. The first was the assent by the European Court of Justice for the purchase of debt by the ECB under the OMT program (Outright Monetary Transactions). This assent is extended to a debt purchase program from the perspective of quantitative easing, thus rejecting the objections of the German Constitutional Court. The second clue was the abandonment by the Swiss National Bank (SNB) of the fixed exchange rate of the Swiss franc (CHF) against the Euro. This decision was taken considering that the ECB will adopt a quantitative easing program, which would make the SNB’s currency strategy unsustainable, in that it would be forced to buy very large amounts of Euros. However, over the horizon hover some threats.

a pint of Stella....first slurp of the day
dont you just love these American bank holidays...We all get an early slurp

:sleep::sleep:

Taken a few pips on EURUSD. Other than that... :p

I guess I'll have to walk away, then all hell will break loose.

BR

stop 6520-off to sort garage-take profits hopefully later if dow keeps strong-still on demo account that was 10k-lost 300

I guess I'll have to walk away, then all hell will break loose.

BR

:mad:
I guess I'll have to start charging subscriptions service:
- no movement when I'm available to trade
- volatility if I walk away

Any interest? :whistling

Reactions: tar
closed one @ 10208 for 69 points....

Attachments

• DAX_19Pos.jpg
    DAX_19Pos.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 100