Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dax since 5 am
it wants to pop..not sure
2iablz6.gif

good morning

FTSE 6648, has huge upside
Out for coffee with wife but ive managed to sneak a peak at the library
dow -25(fut)
ftse 50 plus-looks like a strong day for the ftse if the dow can hold its own.
the dax is too volatile for us kittens:eek:

got the pop and got the drop
note those tight ranges before the big move

71p7pv.png

below is a tick chart.Rainwoods tick chart is much better...but it uses alot of resources

*Risking more points than you stand to gain*

Seems more and more common on postings here. My strategy actually allows for a 1:1.5 (gain:risk) ration a times.

I have found that a 10 point stop on the Dax is too small, 15 points is the minimum I use but sometimes I only look for that 10 point target if its a very high probability setup. Mostly though my trades are 1:1 at least.

For new traders lurking on here and reading people's 'live' posts, be aware of what your own risk profile is.

*Risking more points than you stand to gain*

Seems more and more common on postings here. My strategy actually allows for a 1:1.5 (gain:risk) ration a times.

I have found that a 10 point stop on the Dax is too small, 15 points is the minimum I use but sometimes I only look for that 10 point target if its a very high probability setup. Mostly though my trades are 1:1 at least.

For new traders lurking on here and reading people's 'live' posts, be aware of what your own risk profile is.
Very good point(y)

Shes gone up from 6350 to 6670 in 4 days, thats a lot for an old lady like her.

Some Berocca and bed for her I think. ;)

we have more upside,

imho

no one on the MPC wants to raise rates according to recent minutes, bearish for Sterling, lower for longer.

dow approaching hourly support.