Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Now look at this Chart between 27th Nov and 8 December, Green box , do you see anything?

2cz8rwx.jpg

^i hope it works out ok mate.its just that move today on the dax seemed strong and it was ignoring the weak dow-thats what im looking at now-each day changes quick and things reverse etc.whats your opinion of this or does it not figure in your calculations.

The only problem that i can see with those shorts is
1-massive move today on dax
2- dax rose whilst dow was weak
3-dow ended down but the futures are up now which may make for futher upside tomorrow on all indices.

Yes, we will see more volatility in coming days.... thats the typical characteristics of reversal, specially when this happens at the top of the markets..... see 2007 and 2008 chart....(I am just saying)... this is one of the indication....

Also, intermarket divergence is another indicator...

Hi.

If anybody cares, attached is overlay DAX-DOW (DAX with Japanese candlesticks).

BR

Compare the DAX and DOW chart... you will see both DAX and DOW following channels... DAX is at the top of the channel and DOW at bottom....

Once 17526 is broken DAX will follow the direction....

Compare the DAX and DOW chart... you will see both DAX and DOW following channels... DAX is at the top of the channel and DOW at bottom....

Once 17526 is broken DAX will follow the direction....

I do use channels, wedges, TL and stuff.

Still, I want confirmation with PA before entering a trade. I might be over complicating, but for now this is it.

From the looks of it, DAX might be making a bullflag.

BR

Attachments

• dax.JPG
    dax.JPG
    194.7 KB · Views: 171
Excel Markets is the other broker in trouble after the Swiss move. They state on their website

"The majority of clients in a franc position were on the losing side and sustained losses amounting to far greater than their account equity. When a client cannot cover their losses it is passed onto us"

I find this interesting. Are there not other brokers out there that would come after their clients for the losses? Is it always true that the maximum you can lose is all your equity?

Excel Markets is the other broker in trouble after the Swiss move. They state on their website

"The majority of clients in a franc position were on the losing side and sustained losses amounting to far greater than their account equity. When a client cannot cover their losses it is passed onto us"

I find this interesting. Are there not other brokers out there that would come after their clients for the losses? Is it always true that the maximum you can lose is all your equity?

I heard that move cost them over $220 million in negative equity balances. Trying to pursue lots of individuals for that sort of loss is not going to be straight forward, whether they have a legal case against these individuals or not!

I heard that move cost them over $220 million in negative equity balances. Trying to pursue lots of individuals for that sort of loss is not going to be straight forward, whether they have a legal case against these individuals or not!

Infact FXCM's accounts are protected against a "negative balance" .

Last edited:
Es over the last 24 hours
green are the fakeouts
left the short in overnight with a trailing stop
took the breakout aqua to res ,which was prev supp/yellow
then short from res
nearly time for a Costa capucino/Surbiton brancn

2l8kbab.gif