Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I don't punt. And i don't discuss my reasons. Its just a live call.

Its differences in opinion that makes the market function. Thats all you need to know.

Fair enough, you don't want to share the wealth. Gotya! I won't ask again. :sleep:

Fair enough, you don't want to share the wealth. Gotya! I won't ask again. :sleep:

I just don't like going into it. I But there is nothing extraordinary about what I do. Its a mixture of price action, support & resistance, the RSI indicator and simply sticking to my rules.

Horrible PA, but pattern is valid. Not keen though due to PA...

BR

Attachments

• [DAX30]-ProM5.jpg
    [DAX30]-ProM5.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 92
umm..what is the pattern? :confused:

Cypher. Based on stats, one of more effective patterns.

I'm not into patterns, but I learned them in education process.
In words of known "guru", nothing works like a failed pattern. ;)))

But in this case we did have a clear R, I just got bored to dead until I got clear signal AFTER seeing the pattern.

Again: not promoting this at all, it was just an alert for me.

BR

Attachments

• cypher.jpg
    cypher.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 122
Dow is currently averaging > +100 per day since 16th Oct.
Its up 1635 points to todays high in 3 weeks. FFS.

Old OCT 20, 2013, 9:40PM #91
Vasco da Banana

699 Posts
Joined Oct 2012
Vasco da Banana started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by random12345 View Post
Vasco - do you really think what he posted constitutes good advice though?

Although he mentioned pivots, S/R, etc, he also seemed to be basing trades on various other things that could only really be seen my someone who's spent a lot of hours staring at charts, which makes sense, to me. DAX30 may have been a scam artist, but I still believe that underneath it all he could be a profitable trader.

I suppose the Mr Spreadbet alias is fact, but wouldn't it be funny if it turned out that there's an ex-fireman called Nick Powell who makes £100k a year trading DAX while eating bacon rolls.

Funny old world.................;)

I may not know much, but at least I know what the dow is trading at to within 1000 points unlike some people. :LOL:
And if you SOLD it at 16473 and your still holding, your a muppet.

:)

So.... to summarize:
- Postie for long
- Trixx for short

Popcorn and beer is next what comes to mind.... No offense fellas, but I've got to see this movie.

BR

So.... to summarize:
- Postie for long
- Trixx for short

Popcorn and beer is next what comes to mind.... No offense fellas, but I've got to see this movie.

BR

I'm not long. I'm just trying to highlight how mad this market is getting once again.
Its just one long Bull fest.
The worst part about it, is the way they mark the prices up overnight (cause you cant Arb with the underlying shares) then it sells off on the open only to end up NHOTC.

When will it end? :rolleyes:

I wish I hadnt taken off my Santa avatar and "Buy early for Christmas" signature now.

BR

Anyway if you look at his posts he Sold at 16,473 so he's already down 1,020 points.
But thats OK he thinks it will drop to the 16,300 area. :LOL: